Am I??

Karen2388

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can shed light on my symptoms for me? Ive had some pinkish discharge this morning and by my calculations my period is 3 days late. I recently checked again and it's turning darker red now but still a tiny amount. I'm cramping very slightly but compared to my last period (very heavy & very painful) this is nothing. Is this just wishful thinking on my part and is actually my period or do you think this is implantation bleeding??

Appologies for my rant but I'm not sure what to think.

Karen2388

Didn't want to read and run and i'm not sure , but it could be AF just on a slow start. IB is either pink or brown i think , but that said you can have breakthrough bleeds and still be PG at the time of your AF if it doesn't get any heavier the only way to clarify would be a test x

Hi hun im not 100% on implantation bleeding so just looked it up and website said it usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization, so im not sure like kirsty said it could be that ur af has got a slow start?? again the only way to be 100% is to take a test. xx

Thanx for your advice :eek:)
Sometimes I feel as if my body plays tricks on me as one period is never the same as the other. Will give it another couple of days and do a test xx

I know what you mean hun, last cycle i was convinced i was pregnant as had loads of the symptoms to the point where i was nearly throwing up if i smelt certain foods etc...then bam witch got me....it not only messing with ur body but also ur head, but im really hoping its a bfp for you this cycle hun and not the witch playing eveil tricks on you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back