Confused

Pixiemay

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm 26 with a partner of six years.
My period was due three days ago. I've been bloated but so far it's a no show.
Last night immediately after sex, I appeared to have started. I noticed the blood was a little brighter than usual. Couple of hours laterx removed my tampon to see it was mostly dry, other than a little bright red at the bottom from earlier, and some brown at the very top, only a tiny amount.
There's been nothing else so far.
I also felt like I was going to vomit at work last night.
I know it sounds likely, even more now I've written it down. I'm jist finding the amoint if information online overwhelming and confusing. I'd rather hear peoples experiences, I've never been through pregnancy before.
I'm unsure whether I'm pregnant, or experiencing symptoms due to my period taking it's time. Although I know there's no way to be certain until I take another test. (Negative one two days ago)

Hi there, I'm 26 with a partner of six years.
My period was due three days ago. I've been bloated but so far it's a no show.
Last night immediately after sex, I appeared to have started. I noticed the blood was a little brighter than usual. Couple of hours laterx removed my tampon to see it was mostly dry, other than a little bright red at the bottom from earlier, and some brown at the very top, only a tiny amount.
There's been nothing else so far.
I also felt like I was going to vomit at work last night.
I know it sounds likely, even more now I've written it down. I'm jist finding the amoint if information online overwhelming and confusing. I'd rather hear peoples experiences, I've never been through pregnancy before.
I'm unsure whether I'm pregnant, or experiencing symptoms due to my period taking it's time. Although I know there's no way to be certain until I take another test. (Negative one two days ago)

Take another test. Fingers crossed for you xxx

I would try a FRER with fmu. Best of luck and hope you get the outcome you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back