Confused

Af due today no sign of her yet but is still early in the day to be getting my hopes up!!! Got to go out tonight hope I have to drive to explain away not drinking if she hasnt shown up, but then if she does show up im going to want a drink!!!! :wall:

i hate those predicaments... but better to be safe than sorry....

when will you test if she doesnt show? :hug:

Thanks for reply, I was going to try not to go loo from three til when I get home from walking my dog at 7pm so its concentrate and test then so I at least have an idea before I go out tonight, but may wait for fmu tomorrow if she still hasnt turned up by then, no sign as of yet and no cramping or anything but that could all change!!!

Well af hasnt turned up still so is officially late, did a test last night and bfn will test again in a couple of days is she stays away!

Thanks hun! Still no sign, just lots of clear discharge, am beinging to think I might be getting thush too :( although could be a good sign regarding pg!

Havent been on for ages cause no computer at home, AF was a day late so I did a test and bfn the next day I started spoting then it kind of stopped then next day it seemed like was going to get period properly started getting heavier but then went back to spotting again and spotted for another few days then stopped, I went to see doctor about 2 weeks later told him I had done and test which was negative and hadnt missed any pills so didnt think I was likely to be pregnant, he just talked about possibly changing my pill and to give it another cycle and see if symptoms went away.

But here I am due for my next period and still really suffering with sore boobs, the odd sickness and needing to pee loads (went 3 times in half an hour yest!)feeling really sleepy and also look bloated all the time and have done for nearly a month now but dont feel bloated (if that makes sense!) OH even said I looked like I was pregnant a few weeks ago! Dont know what to think anymore Im sure I cant be pregnant cause surely would know by now and doctor certainly didnt seem to think that was the problem, but after over 2 months of this am starting to feel very fed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back