Opinions please does this look like a bump to you?

Was partly my fault I had to wait so long, was seeing doctor about pains she did an internal examination and was so rough I was in pain for a month afterwards felt like she had cut me inside, she even said afterwards she felt she had been rough with me, and it had been a long day!!!!! She did a test for chlamidia said that was what she thought it was an pescribed three sets of medication, cost me a fortune made me sick as a dog and turned out I didnt have it anyway!!!! Didnt go back again (she was the only female doctor at practise), have sinced changed doctor told them of pains but that I hadnt had any for awhile at the time, they said it sounded like it could be stress related but anymore pains let them know and they would look into it, had some for awhile put it off, but after ending up in a&e knew I couldnt put it off anymore first doc I saw said these things happen could be just one of those things!!!! I was no happy with that so saw a dif doctor totally different attitude siad there was no way I should put up with it and she would get to the bottom of it for me, she has been great but is away at the moment I saw her once she requested all the blood tests but said its the practices policy to not do blood tests for pregnancy which is mad especially as they were already doing blood tests!
Have you gotten to the bottom of what caused your pains?

Not Exactly - they seem to have all but dissapeared, am just waiting to see. i think had early m/c hence why i had a recordable hcg level but not high enough to register pg. If i hadnt have had symptoms i would never had known ... typical!

rachie29 said:
Not Exactly - they seem to have all but dissapeared, am just waiting to see. i think had early m/c hence why i had a recordable hcg level but not high enough to register pg. If i hadnt have had symptoms i would never had known ... typical!

Thats what the last doc I saw hinted she thought had happened to me, but since I have been having pregnancy symptoms I havent had any pains. Which is just as well couldnt cope with them on top of the sickness etc right now!

Penstraze said:
rachie29 said:
Thats what the last doc I saw hinted she thought had happened to me, but since I have been having pregnancy symptoms I havent had any pains. Which is just as well couldnt cope with them on top of the sickness etc right now!

the scan will show one way or another if you are pg.. and i know what you mean about symptom on top of symptom it can get a bit much particularly if you dont know whats going on

rachie29 said:
Penstraze said:
rachie29 said:

the scan will show one way or another if you are pg.. and i know what you mean about symptom on top of symptom it can get a bit much particularly if you dont know whats going on

Thanks Hun, Im sure im not pregnant probably just wishful thinking but whenever I think right I cant be pregnant just get on with things I get a bombardment of symptoms and think whats going on maybe im wrong!! Even with the huge list of symptoms I put up earlier I missed loads off dizzyness, needing to pee every five minutes (urine infection has been ruled out!) etc its just mad! The doctors theories are slowly all being proved wrong, thyroid etc, another theory was it was a phantom pregnancy I never brought that cause before all this getting pregnant couldnt have been furthest from my mind, and the missed miscarage is possible but surely the symptoms have been going on too long for that to be the case as I have never had a bfp and been having symptoms for about 2 months! Oh well not long til scan!

Thanks Hun, Im sure im not pregnant probably just wishful thinking but whenever I think right I cant be pregnant just get on with things I get a bombardment of symptoms and think whats going on maybe im wrong!! Even with the huge list of symptoms I put up earlier I missed loads off dizzyness, needing to pee every five minutes (urine infection has been ruled out!) etc its just mad! The doctors theories are slowly all being proved wrong, thyroid etc, another theory was it was a phantom pregnancy I never brought that cause before all this getting pregnant couldnt have been furthest from my mind, and the missed miscarage is possible but surely the symptoms have been going on too long for that to be the case as I have never had a bfp and been having symptoms for about 2 months! Oh well not long til scan![/quote]

its really frustrating isnt it the not knowing.... i too have had all other possibilites ruled out and cos I havent been on bc for ages now I dont know when my next af is due and we have carried b'dg... i could be round here for some time. I'm not talking to oh about it cos every time i mention the possibility he gets excited and then i have to let him down. He's 35 and very broody...

Aww hun, I hope you get your BFP soon!

Yeah the not knowing is very frustrating! :wall: Im not ttc OH isnt ready although he would be ok if it happened by accident, but now having thought I was pregnant I cant stop thinking about it and everywhere I go there seems to be loads of pregnant women and new born babies I keep dreaming about babies, me having one, friends having one, think im going mad! I always wanted to be a young mum and reading how long its taken some people to concieve and the posibility of having PCOS (one of the doctors theories will know one way or the other when have scan) I would like to start trying soon, but know it will be along time until OH is ready to do that!

Penstraze said:
Aww hun, I hope you get your BFP soon!

Yeah the not knowing is very frustrating! :wall: Im not ttc OH isnt ready although he would be ok if it happened by accident, but now having thought I was pregnant I cant stop thinking about it and everywhere I go there seems to be loads of pregnant women and new born babies I keep dreaming about babies, me having one, friends having one, think im going mad! I always wanted to be a young mum and reading how long its taken some people to concieve and the posibility of having PCOS (one of the doctors theories will know one way or the other when have scan) I would like to start trying soon, but know it will be along time until OH is ready to do that!

aww big hugs to you :hug:
I know what you mean - everywhere I go there is a pregnant person...even my star signs in one of the mags i read said i would be obsessed with pg this month!!!! freaky huh. I think we are in a very similar position, my OH really wants kids and gets excited when i have mentioned it then when i've said i'm dont think i am pg he says well we werent planning it, really wanted to get the new house/money sorted first etc but i can see the dissapointment in his face. I think they'd rather just be told "we're pg" rather than have to discuss it first!

i was going to ask wheni read your post before..is it possible that you've miscarried? i think i read that you had an unusual period..clots etc..maybe it is a missed m/c??

Hi

I agree before i got pregnant with Kiara i had brought up tryign to have a baby and he said no way dotn want one right now, he has a 6 year old too so hes already had a child, so i was crying thought hed never ever wanna have kids with me. Then few months later (still on bc) my period didnt show up took a test and it was BFP showed him when he got home from work and he was thrilled , just goes to show you that what they really want isnt what they tell you up front .Good luckxx
Katrina

fran_23 said:
i was going to ask wheni read your post before..is it possible that you've miscarried? i think i read that you had an unusual period..clots etc..maybe it is a missed m/c??

The doctor implied I may have had a missed m/c when I went monday so its possible, but wierd that im still having symptoms so long after and never had a bfp at all! I have a feeling im never going to know, but hoping scan will give me some answers, just have to wait and see I guess!

Katrina, your OH sounds just like mine, he went on for ages how he didnt want kids at all turns out it wasnt that he didnt want them but didnt know how to admit he did, he definatly doesnt want one right now but im sure if I was pregnant he would be happy once he got over the shock, he even said once after a bfn that he was disapointed, men their funny creatures arnt they!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back