CONFUSED

SCOTT53

Reaction score
I'm so confused.

i've been doing opk's every other day for about a week now and only getting a faint line beside strong line. my AF due approx 15/8/06. My cycle is between 33-35 days.

At mo i have dry white discharge. what does this mean???

What day of your cycle are you on?

Hmmm maybe you started testing too late!

I know you get the 'if your cycle is on day X start testing on day X' but not all women are the same. You may ovulate earlier than you thought or possibily later.

If I was in your shoes I would test right up until AF arrives if she does & if she does I would start testing from day 1 so you can work out if you are ovulating before you would usually start testing! Does that make sense?

Yes thanks a mill!!! I just don't understand how people fall pregnant so easily though. It's not as easy as people make out!! i get so frustrated!!! :x

Crazy isn't it!

In my case it's like you were told 'you'll be stuck with a baby' - well gosh I wish after 4 losses! :wall:

I'm so sorry and here's me going on. I can't begin to imagine what you went through!!!!! :pray:

Don't be sorry I know how frustrating it is! I use to think I was infertile & every now an then I had 'dodgy' periods now I'm a little more open eyes I was just blind to it all an may of been experiencing this for longer than I realised!

I never use to chart & use OPKs, etc. though just lived with thinking I had a problem conceiving but it was tough - Now I could write a book!

Hi

Good luck hun hope you get your bfp soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back