confused - is it possible to get pregnant?

joujo2011

Reaction score
Hey all, i am new to this and general pregnancy related things in general, dont want others to know i am trying so have been 'googling' help for a while now, i have been trying the OPK's however getting a negative result all the time, its only been a week since my last period but i feel:
* sick
* bad metal like taste in my mouth
* dizziness
* pain in my lower right abdomin

is it too early to be pregnant esp if i only finished my period last Sunday??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! Xxx

ooo the metal taste is interesting.. that is a sympton of pregnancy?

I always thought a week was too early since your LMP as it takes an average of 2 weeks until you ovualte.

Then again every cycle is different!

Keep us posted and good luck xx

i would say its very unlikely, seems to soon to ovulate let alone get symptoms xx

Hey all, i am new to this and general pregnancy related things in general, dont want others to know i am trying so have been 'googling' help for a while now, i have been trying the OPK's however getting a negative result all the time, its only been a week since my last period but i feel:
* sick
* bad metal like taste in my mouth
* dizziness
* pain in my lower right abdomin

is it too early to be pregnant esp if i only finished my period last Sunday??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! Xxx

i would say your not pregnant..

Hey :wave:

I agree with positivity, seems too earlier for any symptoms

Did you have a normal period though?

xxx

good point kezza! this happened to me, i thought i had a period and i was pregnant x

I know from this site a lot of women have what they think is a 'period' when in fact it's just the egg getting itself snuggly & esp with these symptoms being typical pregnancy ones

Don't wanna give false hope but just a thought

xxx

Id agree with the girls, too early for pregnancy Im afraid as you need to be ovulating. :(
X

Everyone is different....It is apparant that most women ovulate at least 10 days after your LMP but the advice i would give would be to wait a good week or so, monitor your symptoms (but not obsess like me) and keep tying with the OPK as you may not have ovulated yet!!! (you dont want to miss the window)

Hope this helps and BFP for you soon xx

Hey ladies thanks for all ur comments,I had thought as much I will just keep trying all these tests are doing my head in!!lol thanks all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back