Confused and needing a little advice!

emma1982

Reaction score
Hello. I was hoping for a bit of advice really. i know everyone is different and nobody can tell me for sure, but if you've been in a similar situation it'd be nice to know I'm not alone!

Basically my last period started on 19th March. I usually have a regular 28 day cycle with period pains the day before. Has been that way for years. So AF was due to pay me a visit this weekend.

I started on Friday to get cramps as usual, but no period Friday night, Saturday, Sunday. The cramps stayed constantly all weekend (unusual) and it felt like I was on my period (TMI Warning) with a 'wet' feeling all weekend. Monday morning I tested. Negative. Still no period so I tested again yesterday morning. Negative. In terms of other side effects, there's not much to say. The CM is still present, the cramps have gone, my breasts are slightly tender but no more so than the day before my period.

Has anyone else experienced this before, and if so, how did it turn out for you?

Many thanks, in advance for any help or advice given!

Last edited:
hi hun...i went through this in january!! i was totally convinsed i was pregnant but it turned out to be stress!

i always had a 28 day cycle, that cycle in jan was 36 days, and now i'm regular 27 day cycle!

then again it could be a shy bfp!!

hope this helped and best of luck hun! x x x x

Thanks for your reply smokey.

The :witch: got me this morning 5 days late :roll: xx

so sorry hun, sending loads of :dust: your way for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members