11 weeks and spotting??

Lilmisshappy

Reaction score
Hello, really wanted some advice on this.
I'm 11 weeks pregnant. Up till now I've not really had many symptoms apart from sore breasts and tiredness. I had a few cramps yesterday and then a little bit of spotting in the evening. When I got up this morning I had quite a bit more, it's brown. Seems to have stopped now but it's given me a bit of a scare. Waiting for the docs to open so I can call them this morning. My scan isn't until 13th March, do you think they might be able to do one sooner?

Hi hun, sorry to hear you've had a scare... I'd defo give your midwife a ring or pop along to A+E as they should scan you today or tomorrow for a bit of reassurance. I know its scary but it is common and there's been a lot of ladies on here lately who've had spotting and been fine... Brown blood is a good sign too, as its old blood so doesn't sound like you have an active bleed now.

Defo give them a ring now hun rather than sitting worrying yourself, good luck sweetie let us know how you get on xxx

Hope your ok, I experienced this at 8 weeks. Brown blood is good as it's old, women can have spotting around the time they would have experienced AF!
Really hope everything is ok xx

Thanks for comments. I'm booked for scan in an hour so fingers crossed. X

Good news! All seems fine. Dated at 11 weeks and 5 days. So relieved. Just been told to rest up for a few days. thanks again for reassuring comments. Xx

That's fab so pleased! I love positive stories :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back