Conflicting symptoms, advice please

Dinski

Reaction score
Hello, I'm just wondering if I am pregnant or not. My period is 5 days late (I have a very regular 28 day cycle). I have been feeling slightly nauseous and my breasts have been very sore. I also have what feels like period pain for the last 3 days so I thought my period was due.

I just did a preliminary pregnancy test (a cheapo one from Ebay) which came back with a BFP. However, I am still not 100% convinced as I am getting married in just under 2 weeks and I think it might be stress that is delaying my period (although this has only ever happened once before about 10 yrs ago).

Is it normal to have a 'hot' sensation around your abdomen as though your ovaries are heating up?

I don't know what to think but of course would be very happy if I am pg.

Well, you sound pg on paper, you are unlikely to get a false positive so this is reassuring. When I first noticed I was pg, I thought it was wrong as I had all my period symptoms, cramps, spotty skin (brilliant!) and sore bb's. but this is normal - the cramps is the implantation.

Take another test to be sure, so that you have it clear in your mind, which will help with stress especially if you are running up to your wedding, you need to get it clear in your mind.

Good luck with your wedding, I hope you have a wonderful day, and CONGRATS on what sounds like the start of a new journey for you and you hubby to be :cheer:

Hello :wave: , welcome to the forum!

I would say you're pregnant! :cheer: I used those cheap ebay tests all the time and never got a false result so I think they're pretty accurate.

Congratulations!

Good luck with the wedding.

Thanks so much for your replies. Really has eased my mind. I do hope I am pg as it would be the best wedding present ever. Thanks for all your good wishes too! :D

Hey Dinski, I hope its a BFP! What a lovely way to begin your marriage, good luck x

Hi Dinski

I'd say your definatly pregnant, to get a false BFP is virtually impossible if you really are concerned that the cheapy is wrong why not try a clearblue, thats what alot of women do on here use a cheepy (and get a BFP) then confirm with a Clearblue.

Also in my pregnancies I felt like my period was due until I got to about 10 weeks thats quite normal as everything in stretching to accomadate for the growing baby.

Congrates

xSuzx

Congratulations, sure sounds positive! Your symptons are exactly the same as my early symptons were!

Have a fab wedding :D

Sounds positive to me!

Good luck with the BFp and wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic