im new but help please

honeyx

Reaction score
hi, I am 3 days late for my period and 4 or 5 days before my period was due i had unprotected sex with my partner, also again on the 6th december. i have not started my period yet and have felt sick the last 2 days. I think i could be pregnant, when is the earliest i can take a home test to be accurate, bearing in mind i am normally regular with periods but the bleeding normally lasts nearly 2 weeks since i came off the deppo shot a few months ago.
i have found conflicting advice online, so any advice gratefully received.
hope u r all ok.
thanks honeyx

hello sickness normally hits around 8 weeks. so being 3 days late and sick you might just have a tummy bug unless you got pregnant wharle using contraception which is possible as i did. I wouls take a test asap just to be sure - clear blue told me a week early with my daughter they are great dont get the early predictor test as they told me i wasnt pregnant with both of my pregnancies haha! If it comes up no just wait and do one 5 days later x

I don't think the dates would suggest to me that you're pg :) It would seem late in your cycle if you're normally regular:)

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :)

hi, thanks for ure reply. one of the things that made me think i am pg is i have no pm,t and i always get pmt before my period starts, would you do test 2 weeks after my due day to check, if my period still hasnt started? ive seen conflicting implantation time advice and the hormone that tests measure doesnt show up until implantation does it? my first time round so not sure bout how it works lol.
honeyx

all you can do is test then wait say till your period is 5 days late if your already 3 days late do a test if its a no and 5 days later your still no where the wiser and if there is no period then test again if you have a af then dont worry about it but if you are pg you need to start taking folic acid always best to be safe :)

Evie x x x

If you test 14 days after the last time you had unprotected sex you should get an answer :)

Were you ttc?

Ok I re-read your opening post, you came off the depo so obviously ttc :) I would say coming off the depo could have mucked your cycles up abit xx

i didn't ovulate for 18months after the depo, but then I didn't have a AF for 14 months either, some people are lucky and fall immediately but I think the rule of thumb is a year for ur body to return to 'normal' after it...
Good luck hun :hug:

lol i miss read too yer you might just be having mucked up cycles!! i dunno where my head is today im miss reading everythin lol x

It's get to a certain time of night for me evie and I should read twice post once, not read once post twice :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back