Confirmed MC

Thank you hun. Bleeding and cramps eased off today thankfully because that was just a constant reminder. Going to get a sick note off doctor tomorrow as not ready to go back to work yet and work have insisted I take some time off for myself to grieve. Xx

I'm so sorry to hear this, such a devastating thing to go through. My first m/c I think I ovulated around 2 weeks after and then got AF about a week and half after that, second m/c took a bit longer for things to get back to normal as it was a natural one. Everyone is different though. Thats good your bleeding/cramps have eased off, take your time grieving, doesn't matter how early you were its still a loss, that was your baby. Big hugs xx

Thank you stac. I think that's what people don't understand is it dieant matter how far along you are its still a loss. I can't bring myself to get rid of my pg tests. It's all I have xx

Bellarina I'm glad the cramps and bleeding have eased. My cramping was really bad Saturday night (I passed the sac Sunday morning) but then the cramping got really bad again this morning. I'm still working, can't really take time off, working from home though.

I passed the sac etc Saturday morning in the shower...Sunday i had alot of bleeding and cramping. I just tried to do some vacuuming and the cramps have come back so think I overdid it.
Hope your cramping eased soon sweety it's horrible isn't it xxx

Last edited:
I've probably overdone it too, I went to an exercise class last night, I just want to get back to normal. I thought once it was passed that would be the end of the worst of the cramping :( I'm still bleeding quite a bit but I expected that.

Bella, Syd, hope you are both doing okay, as much as you can be. Take it easy it's so hard mentally and physically xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back