CONFIRMED AT THE DOCTORS!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
I got my BFP confirmed today at the doctors!
i knew already after 7 tests i was,but it feels as though it has sunk in more now!
i am trying to get more excited about it but still get the worrying feelings creeping in! i am trying to push them aside! LOL!
I have a few more symptoms today,the nausea has started to kick in abit,i have not been sick and do not feel sick for long but am dry retching at certain things!! :puke:
i made a ham sarnie for my dinner today and the smell made me retch!
great for the dog as he got it to eat for his brekkie!! :puke:
my boobs have grown alot! has anyone else noticed this already!? i am about 4 1/2 weeks! they are also very very sore,and i am so so tired!! :bored:
take care all,hope you are feeling okay today x :hug:

Hi Claire!
Glad you got your BFP confirmed at the Docs!! Think it makes you belive a bit more when you hear it from someone else! My doctor didnt confirm mine...just said..."well its early days, you probably dont feel "Very pregnant right now"...... :wall: :wall:

So Just have to wait for my booking vist on 1st July!! cant wait!!!!! :D :D

Just had sore boobs,...slight increase in size. Been feeling sick since about week 5,....got worse over the past 2 weeks and actually been sick twice.... I'm hoping this is my "peak" and it will start to ease off now!!! Tiredness......and a few aches down below (Stretching ligaments I think), peeing alot.. (TMI!!) and 2 missed periods!!

Thats it for me!!! I really cant wait until 2nd Tri!!!!!! :roll:

hello again! :wave:
i have the same sort of symptoms but milder sounding!
the aches down below do they feel abit like period sort of pains??
i have had these,they feel sort of niggly and sometimes abit sharp,to dull?
i tend to get them after i have a wee!! (sorry tmi!!)

hi again! :wave:
A wee bit like period pains... although I got quite bad aches and heaviness with my periods so mine are defo not like that....
almost feel like I kind of tugging.....in the groin area at the moment and I have had a wee pain at the top of my left pelvis....feels muscular so it must be due to ligaments stretching etc... (read to many books I think!! :rotfl: )
If your's are after a wee could be due to the bladder moving after emptying.? not a doctor but just a guess!!!

hello!
thanks so much for that!
mine have felt like a tugging sort of feeling also,no discomfort in my pelvis just the pubic area! (sorry tmi!!!) it is bearable,not as nasty as period pains,sort of like the niggly ones i usually get a few days before i start,your answer about the pain after weeing sounds right!
i wee for england anyway without being pregnant!! lol!

Hi Claire

Glad to hear you had it all confirmed, and you are quite normal to be worried!

I have still not let myself get excited about my pregnancy, and not sure I will be until I have my first scan in a couple of weeks.

My boobs grew really quickly, and were very sore, then had relief for a couple of days and then BAM..........even more painful than they were before!

Hope the sickness doesnt get too bad!

Hi Ellie

I'm the same as you, trying not to get too carried away....but its so hard!! Especially when my OH starts getting so excited about stuff.... But I still dont believe its true....I guess It will really hit at my first Scan!! :shock:

I still cant get my head around I'm carrying a new life!! :dance: :dance:

Claire - I know this is prob TMI but do you find you are peeing more too, as in volume?! maybe its down to drinking a bit more water.... liquids seem to go right through me....lol!!!

:rotfl: sorry dont mean to laugh but by the time u girls get to 3rd tri im gonna remind you of this post and how you thought that talkin about peein more than normal as TMI :lol:

Congrats at gettin it confirmed at the docs babe!! thats my next job :dance:

LOL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Guess the phrase "TMI" will diminish throughout the 9 months!! haha! :wink:

nah it will probably become a lot more prominent but it wont be peeing ul be talkin about :lol:

bubble_dreamer said:
:rotfl: sorry dont mean to laugh but by the time u girls get to 3rd tri im gonna remind you of this post and how you thought that talkin about peein more than normal as TMI :lol:

Congrats at gettin it confirmed at the docs babe!! thats my next job :dance:

lol! that made me laugh!!
how far on are you bubble_dreamer?
how are you feeling today both of you??

i think im aout 6-7 weeks but im not sure :think:

im feeling pretty good actually! not been sick yet today touch wood! though i came close to it when i had to feed my mates LO spag bol :lol:
had to make my OH do it :lol:

how are you feeling babe?

Hi Bubble and Claire :wave:

Hope you are both well today....I'm ok, although I was retching quite badly this morning....basically no breakfast = nothing to come up....why does my body think that I would stil need to do that?! :wall:
Hoping this will be my worst week and then it will start to calm down,..... :shock:

quiteone said:
Hi Bubble and Claire :wave:

Hope you are both well today....I'm ok, although I was retching quite badly this morning....basically no breakfast = nothing to come up....why does my body think that I would stil need to do that?! :wall:
Hoping this will be my worst week and then it will start to calm down,..... :shock:

lol!! my thoughts exactly quiteone!!
i am the same,i actually feel hungry around 9oclock so eat my dry cereal bars!! anything i look at before this makes me dry retch too!
my cooked meat is my new "nasty!"

bubble_dreamer,you are abit further on then me! wow no sickness yet your'e lucky! i hope i do not get it really bad as i feel mine has started slightly already.

is this the first time for you both??

Yeah, I'm the same, cant really eat anything untill about 9/9.30 at work, before then I'm just sipping water as soon as I get in.....
I only had nausea until thursday last week (this is week 9 for me) so fingers crossed for you claire.....hope you dont get any worse! :hug: I think smells also dont help me either....I have to walk past a burger van to get to my office.....try to hold my breath or fake on I have an itchy nose to stop the smell annoying me!!!

First time for me!! Very scared, excited, nervous, amazed about what is happening..... I cant wait to have my booking visit and first scan!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No its my 4th!! and with all the other 3 i had sickness really really bad i mean all day everyday and was still being sick after giving birth! I have only been sick twice so far but im not holding my breath i cant see it lasting! :doh:

i had my first docs appointment today since they confirmed my FMU sample on friday as positive!
doc worked out im 5 weeks today!
he said that i should get my forst scan appt through at 8-10 weeks,its starting to feel more real now!
still feel anxious i will lose it but am trying to be positive as im doing everything i can do to keep it healthy!
hope everyone is doing okay today!

Thats fab news claire!!! so excited for you!! :hug:
I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow (going by my own calculations!)....... seeing midwife on tuesday and fingers crossed I'll get booked in for some sort of scan very soon after!!
positive mind and positive outlook is the best thing you can do I think!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back