Concerned!

Elena Timpu

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm in my 4th week of pregnancy and I've noticed that my discharge has changed a little bit. I went toilet and I noticed some pink in my discharge and I don't know how normal or abnormal that is. Help, anyone going through this?

Hi elena, yes I had that around 4-5 weeks followed by some brown discharge for a couple of days. It's completely normal I think it's something to do with the neck of the uterus closing, quite a lot of the ladies on here have had the same!
Try no to worry unless it's bright red!

And congrats on the pregnancy Xx

Congratulations to you.
& yes like NatC said, it's totally normal unless you are in severe pain or bleeding very heavily xxx

Thank you both very much for replying and letting me know not to worry because i tend to do so alot, now i have some relief. xxx

Join the club hun, I worry when I have pain and then when I don't have pains, I worry when I'm spotting and then when I'm not spotting! Basically these few months are difficult because it really is just a waiting game until you have your scan and told everything is fine!! Roll on tri2! Xx good luck with everything and try and enjoy and stay worry free Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back