I know I am fussing too much but need to know!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Dear girls

I have just been to the toilet (slightly constipated :oops: ). After I had finished I noticed a couple of drops of watery discharge and on the tissue a thicker whitey/clear mucas. Is this normal? I keep thinking something has popped (sac or mucas plug?). Anyone else had discharge. Did not think we were meant to get any cos of mucas plug blocking things up????? All these little things are driving me INSANE!!!!! (worried cos of previous m/c)

I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant...........

Oh no this is fairly normal you should be concerned if its tinged with blood or if its an odd colour and smells, you get worse pant porridge as we like to call it when your pg! panty liners at the ready!

you get worse pant porridge as we like to call it when your pg

- thanks for the belly laugh Michelle!!

Yes - definitely more - erm - secretions when pg....! It only gets worse I'm afraid :shock:

LBxx

I am glad I posted justed to learn and have a laugh at the phrase "pant porridge".......I told DH and he just laughed and went UUUUURRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Thanks for the replies - what would I do without this forum??????

Glad to be of service, one of the girls at work mentioned it once and made me laugh but when you think about it its true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back