Bleugh...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
Hey ladies...

Is anyone else just having a "bleugh" day?

I feel so fed up, bored, down in the dumps, uncomfortable and generally all over the place emotionally :(

I'm up at least 4-5 times a night going to the loo so I'm not getting the best of sleeps. When I take my dogs out for walks, I just cannot be assed walking too far due to the discomfort that I'm feeling in my pelvic area.

I may have overdone it on the walking front yesterday though...I wasn't feeling energetic...just things that had to be done.

Took dogs out in the morning for about 1hr, then I had MW appointment which is normally only a 20 minute walk there, then a 20 minute walk back, but it took nearly 2hrs cos I just couldn't walk as fast!!

OH is using my car for work at the moment cos the starter motor in his has went. He did say for me to have the car yesterday, but if I were to go into labour I'd rather him have the car and be able to get home to me or to the hospital asap, whereas if he didn't have transport, he'd have to get two buses to get to me.

Then dogs needed walked again that night, as usual, so we walked them to local Tescos and back and that took about an hour and a half!

I think I'm just feeling frustrated at not being able to easily get around now. Why don't I feel full of bloom and happy right now? I feel so guilty cos I should be feeling excited cos its the final weeks countdown until I meet my LO, but all I'm doing is feeling glum. :(

Sorry for long rant ladies...just needed to get that off loaded. Hope you're all well and feeling good. x

You're not alone!!!!! I'm feeling EXACTLY the same and it's crap! The humidity isn't helping and it just feels so much harder to do everything. I'm soooo lucky that my mum is around to walk our dog, otherwise he'd be climbing up the walls because I'd walk him so slowly!

Not long to go now and we'll feel light as a feather (I hope) and able to walk out with our wee babies!

xxxx

Thanks hun. Geez it must defo be the 36 week syndrome eh :lol:

The humidity is pretty bad isn't it. Its dull over here today but it still feels humid. It doesn't help with the extra weight we're carrying too.

Yes, here's to, not long to go and feeling lighter :lol:

Its nice to know I ain't alone, but I hope you feel better soon hun. :hug: x

Super fed up here!

Want my body bk, walking up stairs does me in, board, skint, getting messed about with my sons dad, this babys dad neither here nor there, tellys rubbish, gone deaf in my ear, n feel rubbish with this cold,

Just rubbish rubbish rubbish x

yep! Bored annoyed at EVERYTHING, frustrated at being a heffalump, bored again and stone cold broke. Great.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling extremely moody right now! I also desperately want to get the birth over with and have my body back! I can't believe how stiff I feel particularly in the mornings! And I'm averaging about 3- 4 hours' sleep a night so I feel absolutely knackered! Also just had a big argument with OH - probably because we're both tired and worried about having no money whilst I'm on maternity pay! Aarrrrggghhh!!

Oh well - sorry to hear you all feel the same ladies but hopefully this won't be for much longer! x

Aww ladies! Massive :hug: to you all!

Here's hoping that tomorrow will be a better day...maybe someone will mistakenly put a million quid in our bank accounts (which we get to keep), we can sleep contentedly, we lunch out everyday just to pass the time and boredom, we have house cleaners, dog walkers and no sniffles...and that the male population actually wake up with a brain and understand what us ladies are going through!

Wishful thinking eh :lol: I was buying into it until the last part about men! x

Ha ha ha, that would be AMAZING if all of the above came true!

I honestly had no idea how hard it would be to carry a baby, I know it'll all change once my baby girl arrives, but right now I don't feel like I can do all this again!

Also started to come down with a mega sore throat and chesty cough today, IT'S FRIGGING SUMMER - WHY ARE WE GETTING COLDS?!?!?!?!?!

Hope you all start to feel better soon, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back