completly confused about this

Lynseysg

Reaction score
To cut a long story short i miscarried at around 7 weeks. My bloods were not as they were, i was bleeding and a scan confirmed the loss. They said i had a small amount of the gestational sac remaining and that it should pass naturally. (they did hint it could be remaining scar tissue from c section, but didnt put this in the report) Dr asked me to book a further scan for 6 weeks to make sure everything was gone.

In the mean time i had to go get my bloods done again as i didnt know my blood grp..........i went yesterday and have received a call from the scan centre requesting to see me tomorrow, at my drs request.

I called my dr to try to find out what is going on and she said my blood work had come back and my HCG levels have increased and he wants to know what is going on.

I stopped bleeding a while back (i had a feeling that what they saw on the scan was potentially left over sacr tissue from a previous section, which they sugested it may be but they didnt put this on the report) so when all the bleeding stopped i thought i was getting back to normal.

Good or bad can anyone help tell me what is happening?
x

No advice Hun, but wishing you luck for the scan xxxx

If there is still some sac in there, your body could still be producing hcg not knowing that it's not a viable pregnancy. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back