Bleeding...but no clots

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Hey Girls,
Didn't expect to be here again, but here I am with my second miscarriage, i got all the wya to the scan stage only to find LO had passed away a couple of weeks before.

Anyway I've been having a natural miscarriage and have been bleeding for 2.5 weeks now. I'm going for another scan tomorrow morning to see if everything has returned to normal in my womb but I've hardly had any tissue, just the odd stringy brown stuff or a tiny clot of blood and I'm wondering if anyone else didn't lose very much tissue but was still ok when they were checked out. I'm worried in case I have to have a d&c......

x

So sorry to hear this sweetie, as if one miscarriage isn't difficult.

I am not sure what to advise and you'll know more after the scan.... I have bled clots with all 3 of my miscarriages which were natural.

However we're all different and it sounds as though you've lost some of the stuff that you need to pass?

I hope a D&C isn't required darling

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss, lots of love to you xx

So sorry to hear this sweetie, as if one miscarriage isn't difficult.

I am not sure what to advise and you'll know more after the scan.... I have bled clots with all 3 of my miscarriages which were natural.

However we're all different and it sounds as though you've lost some of the stuff that you need to pass?

I hope a D&C isn't required darling

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for responding :)
I hope that the little bit of stuff I have passed has been it...and that the pregnancy has been absorbed into my body and passing as blood.....
I really hope that the d&c isn't required too cos it'll be horrid to have and i've read that you can't start trying again for two-three months afterwards cos you've got no lining left :(
xx

So sorry to hear this hun. :hugs:

I had a natural mc at 12 weeks last June, but unfortunately kept bleeding for 11 weeks before having a dnc op. I passed quite a few clots and tissue stuff, but some still stayed behind The op itself isn't too bad and we started trying after my first AF after the op, we got pregnant straight away and I'm now 22 weeks. So I would say u don't have to wait too long to start trying again after the op.

Although I hope it doesn't come to that for u and ur scan goes well tomorrow. xxx

So sorry to hear this hun. :hugs:

I had a natural mc at 12 weeks last June, but unfortunately kept bleeding for 11 weeks before having a dnc op. I passed quite a few clots and tissue stuff, but some still stayed behind The op itself isn't too bad and we started trying after my first AF after the op, we got pregnant straight away and I'm now 22 weeks. So I would say u don't have to wait too long to start trying again after the op.

Although I hope it doesn't come to that for u and ur scan goes well tomorrow. xxx

Thanks kanga - I had a natural mc last March and I definitely passed large tissuey bits last time but nothing more than a couple of mm in size this time so I reckon I'll have to have the op at this rate. I bleed for nearly 7 weeks last time so I'm expecting I'll bleed longer this time seeming I was 11 weeks rather than the 5 I was last time.
x

Im so sorry to hear you have had to go through this again! I really hope everything is ok for you! Xxx

so sorry to hear bout your loss hun, big hugs xxxx

Well went for the scan and my body had decided in its wisdom to keep hold of the sac so that I've now gotta have the D&C on wednesday this week..Typical...why is nothing ever simple?
Thanks for all the messages - they are much appreciated.
x

I also had my second miscarriage just over a week ago. My bub passed away 3 weeks ago. We went with the natural miscarriage. It has been different to my first one but I suspect that first bub died soon after we got our positive. The last one I reached the 10 week mark and thought we were fine. I've bled for longer this time but today I was able to just use a panty liner sorry if that's TMI. It was scary and emotionally painful to have two and they have both been so different.

So sorry to hear u need the op Hun :hugs: it really is a nice simple op, I was home 2 hours later resting. If u have any questions about it, or anything after just ask me xxx

Well went for the scan and my body had decided in its wisdom to keep hold of the sac so that I've now gotta have the D&C on wednesday this week..Typical...why is nothing ever simple?
Thanks for all the messages - they are much appreciated.
x

Oh you poor thing - they'll take good care of you though sweetheart and as Kanga says you'll be home in no time resting.

xxxxxxxxxx

I had natural mc just over 4 weeks ago so also dont have any experience of d & c, hope it goes ok for you xx

So sorry to read of your losses ladies, sending lots of love your way xxx

So sorry for your loss :-( My mc back in September was almost like a heavy period with very little tissue or cramping but I was only 6 weeks so not sure if it is similar to you? Xx

So sorry honey, hope the d&c on weds goes ok. Its so awful when our bodies drag out this process :hug:

So sorry for your loss :-( My mc back in September was almost like a heavy period with very little tissue or cramping but I was only 6 weeks so not sure if it is similar to you? Xx

My first one was nearly 8 weeks along and this one is a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. The baby had passed away a couple of weeks before.
x

My first one was nearly 8 weeks along and this one is a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. The baby had passed away a couple of weeks before.
x

my first was just like your second hun, so heartbreaking at the scan to be told that. Hope today goes as well as can be expected :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back