completely confussed - what now!

hayley

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm feeling really fed up! i've just got my AF and my last one was only 5th Feb - that's 14 days apart.. what's going on. This is my 6th AF since coming off the pill. I knew i wouldn't have a regualr pattern but it's getting worse... I was 30 days then 28 then 29 days. So I thought I was begining to make a pattern. Then it started getting lower 25 days and my last was 26 days. But as I say... I've just got my 6th (since coming off the pill) and it's only 14 days (counting from the first day of my last AF and inc today) This can't be normal. I don't know if to speak with the doc. I'm so fed up now because i feel i'm never going to get pregnant until I get my AF in a regular pattern. Do you think I should start doing my ovulation tests in one week's time and keep checking until I find my O?

To top it off - I've just found out another friend is pregnant.... I'm made up for them totally but why is it that everyone around me is pregnant....

hi hayley keep an eye on it and see if its any different than normal iv heard of a lot of ladies who have this and it turns out to be implantation.

fingers crossed x

i think i'm going to be sick.... oh my god.. i've just read another subject and the topic was the same thing. I've never heard of implantation before. I feel sick now with nerv's. We only made love 2 days ago.

how long will i have to wait before i do a test.

Legs have gone like jelly

well i had a one day bleed with my little girl and presumed it was my period then it just stopped but that was six year ago so i cant remember what cycle day it was on.

This cycle if i can believe my cycle i had a days bleed on day 14 and it was red but watery sorry tmi. But i still dont know if that was to early for implantation it says on the net it should happen 4-7 days after ovulation and i dont know when i ovulate.

If you ovulate early then i suppose there is a chance it could be implantation but it could just be your body going nuts (mine does it regularly)

Can anyone else help, you could try a new thread see how early everyone else had implantation bleeding they may be able to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back