Complaining

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I am actually so glad I seen Vixforever's thread about giving Pampers feedback! I had several things that were faulty and just left them because the I didn't think they would have listened to me and I would have been so embarrassed if they had of been like "I don't think so love":lol: I have just sent 2 complaints into Matalan (Seamless control dress, size L (16) and it didn't go past my knees!! There was no bloody elastic in it, and it said on the label I couldn't return it because it was classed as underwear!), and Tommee Tippee (4 anti colic bottles which left me and Odhrán drenched everytime I used them!) I wonder if speaking up actually works!

not child related but i complained to foxes biscuits a few months back as all the party ring biccies were broke and got sent 10quids worth of vouchers

Complaining all the way! I want to complain about Pampers New Baby nappies - I bought some for when Matt was passing mec, there is like a gauze layer in the nappy that sticks to the skin!! It seriously needs to be soaked off - I am going to email them I think :) So glad I dont have to use them and I have my lovely cloth to put on his bum bum! :)

oh nooo i dont want pampers to be shit as i have bought some packs size one :( (and a few packs size 2) :(

I complained to Silver Cross about the zip on the hood of my 3D breaking and they sent me a free replacement hood! :dance:
I've had the pram since AJ was born but used the zip maybe 4 times before it broke making my hood unusable!

Last edited:
:yay: Maybe we should moan more often girls lol xx

Girls just checked my mail and Matalan have replied, apologizing and refunding me my £6 in Matalan vouchers :yay: I know it's only £6 but it's better in my pocket than theirs haha! Result xx

Yep, deffo worth complaining :)

With the vouchers I've got a HUGe box of pampers for Jacob, although I prefer Huggies and always will and have only bought Huggies new baby xx

:yay: I'm more of a huggies fan too but defo wouldn't turn down a free box of pampers! :lol: xx

I love complaining! I have complained to united utilities, b&q, and next because of mistakes and poor customer service and got vouchers, I got £100 cheque from united utilities!

Isobel - I prefer pampers.

Everyone is different I suppose but I'm with using Huggies through and through. I only get the odd leak but that's when Mr Wriggle Bum of mine moves and I don't quiet get it on properly. The Pampers I've used the last couple of days havnt been too bad but have needed changing more frequently than when I use Huggies. Although never ever ever ever use a Pampers Active Fit leakiest nappy ever!

Another not child related complaint I made-to cadburys for taking out the fruity roses from roses boxes and tins and they sent me £50 in cadburys vouchers to be used a major supermarkets! Haha! X

Another not child related complaint I made-to cadburys for taking out the fruity roses from roses boxes and tins and they sent me £50 in cadburys vouchers to be used a major supermarkets! Haha! X

Nice one :thumbup:

Ha - that's a brilliant complaint! X

Again not child related, but my husband and I flew to Canada this summer to visit my family and the flight was postponed to later on in the day causing us to have to re-route through Minneapolis instead of NYC - where we had a hotel room booked for the lay over (we were able to cancel our hotel booking and get a full refund) but anyways my husband lodged a complaint and explained that his wife was 5 months pregnant etc - and we each got a 200$ travel voucher which we are using at xmas to go and visit my parents with this year!
So yeah complaining is the way to go :)

lol, my friend complained to the Jaffa Cake people when they changed their recipe saying she could no longer peel the orange layer off and it ruined her enjoyment completely and she got vouchers. She also wrote to Halls and complained that the soothers advert was misleading and that the man hadn't come to the lift to kiss her neck better! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back