Bottle Feeding Question :)

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey ladies

My beautiful boy is coming up to 4 weeks old :)

Basically, the last few feeds he seems to be sucking the bottle like a dummy and not the slow suck that actually gets the milk out :( he has been shouting at me because hes hungry but he's just nto sucking right.

I have been using the no 1 flow teats for tommee tippee.

I have literally just tried a tommee tippee variflow teat and he finished the bottle so quick lol

My question is, shall I just do away with the number 1's?? At what age did your LO go to number 2?? Surely at 4 weeks it cant be that the no 1 is too slow flow?? xx

I guess as he got it so easy with the variflow I would stick with them :) keeps lo happy :) x

I'd stick with the variflow if that's okay for him! We've just moved Caleb to number 2 ones.

Does he have a dummy? Because maybe the time when he's been sucking the bottle like a dummy he was just sucking for comfort. Caleb used to do that so we've been giving him a dummy and he loves it! He'll suck it when he wants comfort and he'll spit it out when he's actually hungry so we know the difference xx

I think with avent which I use, there's a new born teat and then a 1+ month teat too. X

move him up a teat size I personally never used the age ranges on them as each baby is different x

ooh that sounds better - I'd stick with the variflow or number 2 ones, just watch incase he gets too windy drinking so fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back