can anyone remember? (dummies.)

sarafet

Reaction score
aiden is another of the babies who will only take the tommee tippee closer to nature orthodontic dummy. he has one left which he keeps biting and it is about 4 months old :oops: it was actually the one i was going to keep in his keepsake box but i had to take it back out bc he had none left.

i NEED another one desperatly. i'v tried him with the cherry ones but he spits them out. does anyone remember someone posted about a company who made similar dummies, they looked identical to the tommee tippee ones (the teat anyways.)

i can't find the post anywhere :wall:

sorry to put this here, just incase anyone knows who it was/or the company.

41ks%2B6u7HAL._SL500_SL160_.jpg

i have just bought one off ebay for £6 :wall: not even a 2 pack, just a one pack :evil:

needs must eh :lol:

we need some too :(
my cousins little girl was having them and she managed to get Ruby onto a Avent one she bought in mothercare! Ruby took to it straight away! and my cousin had tried loads of others!!!
its sooo bloody anoying!! Lucky My Ava only really has hers for bedtimes, but when she does loose it its major panic... I think i remember my cousin saying there was a tescos own brand Dummy that was very similar too. :)

Have you tried the tommee tippee natural flex cherry? It looks pretty similar to the closer to nature ones - Phoebe still didn't like them :roll: Anyway, they sell them in Wilkinsons, might be worth a look?

natural_flex_soothers_girls200.jpg

Phoebe will now take the Tommee Tippee normal cherry ones thankfully!

Ive just bought the tommee tippee closer to nature pure ones for my little one

Aimee loved these when she was just born, other dummies were too big for her including newborn but the Tommee Tippee's were perfect! Thankfully Aimee doesn't need a dummy at all now.

What happened to them? I don't see them in the shops anymore!

i've tried they ones lara, the teat is slightly different so it gets popped out :wall:

joann - they were discontinued due to manufactoring problems :evil:

I posted a "wanted" for these dummies and two lovely ladies posted me some, lifesavers they were! my Glenn will not have any others at all, i have a couple of the ones they sell in wilkinsons but they arent the same, they are too firm and they got bobbly bits on them,i refuse to pay upto £35 from ebay so i am like a woman possesed when we are out, the other day i spent an extra 20 mins looking round asda as he had dropped one! lol i had an asda ace looking with me for it, its a right pain in the arse and i think something should be done, i am thinking about starting up a petition and forwarding it to tommee tippee to see if they will restart the production of these dummies again, what do you think?

xrachx said:
I posted a "wanted" for these dummies and two lovely ladies posted me some, lifesavers they were! my Glenn will not have any others at all, i have a couple of the ones they sell in wilkinsons but they arent the same, they are too firm and they got bobbly bits on them,i refuse to pay upto £35 from ebay so i am like a woman possesed when we are out, the other day i spent an extra 20 mins looking round asda as he had dropped one! lol i had an asda ace looking with me for it, its a right pain in the arse and i think something should be done, i am thinking about starting up a petition and forwarding it to tommee tippee to see if they will restart the production of these dummies again, what do you think?

i don't think they would thought bc it's a manufacturing problem. worth a try though bc it's a nightmare. funny you said that about asda, aiden dropped his yesterday in there and i had to trace our steps back to find it, whenever i think we've lost it, a feeling of doom fills my tummy :rotfl:

is it just me or do those dummies look like condoms?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back