Compact buggy for Vauxhall Tigra??

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

I think I know the answer to this one but I'll ask anyway.... Before I have to sell my new-to-me, very beloved car and get something more practical, does anyone know whether I could actually fit a travel system in my Tigra. It's an older model X reg and does have the back seats but is pretty tiny. No front airbags either. Think it's a new car job but willing to try anythign before I have to say bye bye. Thinking caps on :think:

I would imagine you'd fit the mamas & papas Luna in a tigra. It comfortably fits in the boot of my Ka with room to spare. Its a lovely buggy and reclines totally flat unlike my Jane Slalom pro, so its great for sleeping in. Its available with adaptors for use with the M&P primo viaggio car seat so its a complete travel system. I love mine!

Hey dunno about the bootsize, but the smallest "travel systems"

are loola travel system

or, A quinny zapp with a maxi cosi seat :)

Thanks ladies - looks like a post Christmas trip to M&P's will be in order. Fingers crossed it'll fit in the Tiggy - would be a double bonus as I love the look of it as well! :D

We had to sell our car :( (Honda Civic Coupe) - it was gutting :( Hope you find a way, get the shop assistants to try them out in your car before you buy one x

also dont forget to get your airbags turned off if you have the car seat in the front!!!

[/quote]dont forget to get your airbags turned off if you have the car seat in the front!!!
There's no passenger airbag so we'd be okay on this one! It seems like such a silly thing but I really like this car; it's easy to park, economical and lovely to drive. It's only for when I'll have bubs on my own because DH has got a nice sensible Vectra. These buggys look fab and if I'm limited to finding one that fits it does at least narrow the options down which is good because it was looking very confusing!!

After looking at prices and things I've found a few places you can get the car seats and bases (primo viaggio) 2nd hand inc ebay. Is there a problem with buying 2nd hand car seats or is it safer for bubs to go for new ones? Although we're not going to compromise at all on safelty any money saving we can get done is a bonus :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back