I blame Lozzi!!! I want a new buggy!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
I can't believe how much I want a new buggy!!

I have Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe TS which I use for long walks into the village or if I'm doing a lot of shopping....although its bulky & doesn't fold down too small, I like the sturdiness of it.

And a Mamas & Papas Beat Buggy...which I am not liking at the minute, Libby never seems too happy in it, and if she's gonna cry in one of them, she'll cry in this. She always seems to be leaning to one side too :think:

I am a little broke atm, but MIL has said she'd give us some money towards a new buggy, cos she was gonna buy the car seat but we had already bought that by the time she offered.

What are your recommendations........don't suggest really expensive ones please as I'll get my hopes up and have to wait until I can ebay everything of DHs before I can afford it :rotfl:

m&p lunas are really nice emmylou, have a looky on their website!

Dunno how much ur budget is, but i just bought a M&P Luna, there £85 instead of £130 at the mo.. and matchin accessory pack is £25 instead of £45.

Its gorgeous :D

And im sorry....

appaers im passing this buy onto a few other PFer's too :lol:

**edit..***

IF you do go for a Luna, DO NOT buy the old version, its crap!!! if u look at any review its a review for the original model, do not touch it. Ensure its the new model, the give away is adjustable footrest ;)

I haven't got around to actually looking at one yet. I'm about 5"6 will it be ok? :think:

Lola's Mummy said:
I haven't got around to actually looking at one yet. I'm about 5"6 will it be ok? :think:

Should be....

i have a long stride, and im 6ft...

i just brought that ziko buggy its amazing im 5'6 its perfect handels are high enough for oh to hes 6'1 and loads of stride room lol. i really reccomend it xx

charli said:
i just brought that ziko buggy its amazing im 5'6 its perfect handels are high enough for oh to hes 6'1 and loads of stride room lol. i really reccomend it xx

There we go its official im a freak with my stupid walk :cheer:

Just wondering where you've seen the Luna's for £85?

not only seen them, but bought one :dance: *cough*

yeha...

Mamas and papas :)

The woman said its on till 13th Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member