buggy/stroller recommendations

Sassysugar

Reaction score
I currently have the my4 travel system, but C is nearly out of his maxi cosy which means he will be moving into his new car seat soon. I don't want to then have to cart round the my4 base and pram.

So I'm looking for a nice light compact stroller but something thats also comfortable for the wee man as I travel back and forth a lot to the UK (live abroad atm)

Any suggestions (or ones to avoid)?

I'm currently trying to get a loola. They have really food reviews and r lightweight x

i keep seeing zodiacs on fb swap grps, they look really nice with the stars on them. if i had a boy or needed a buggy/stroller id get one of those

I have just bought a Zeta Vooom for my 18 month old daughter after a lot of searching. It is very lightweight and portable and hardly takes up any room in the car.

It is very comfortable and is really well padded, better than a lot of buggies I have seen out there! Apparently it is made in the same factory as Maclaren buggies.

I have actually written a review on it if you want to read it. I'm not sure if I can post links here, but if you Google "Squidoo I love the Zeta Vooom" you will be able to find it.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Thanks for the suggestions girls, I quite like the look of the mothercare one, and it's a good price too.

Back in the UK in a couple of weeks so will have a look at all these ones to see what they're like.

Ive got the zeta lite very similar to the petite star zia. Its lightweight and folds pretty small! x

We bought a macclaren quest (i think) and it is great!! Lightweight easy to put up and down and still can lie flat for nap times!! We keep it in the car and have our big pram at home!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back