travel system

melhoney

Reaction score
hey girls,
just wanted to show you what we are going to buy! it's light and does not take the whole boot!!! toysrus sell it as well, but this one is just a little bit cheaper :) and every penny counts, we all know that! :wink:

http://www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk/shop ... t_id=1814#

it's not as strong a pushchair as the other travel systems, but I think it's good enough for when little one will be bif enough not to stay in the car seat.

tell me what you think! :D
soooooooooo excited!

mel xx

Really like it, I have seen them on mothercare and they are really light. I have gone for the Graco Quatro and thought that was lightweight but the mosaic is better for that. Your little one will be travelling in style :D

thanks Beanie!

did not know that Mothercare were selling them! have been on the net searching for the best offer but did not come across the mosiac on their website...better check again :D

mel xx

it was a couple of weeks ago, I know they are still dong the mirage ones at th moment. I think thought that the price you have on the link is a rally good deal especially with all the accessories x

That looks really nice - my last travel system was a graco and they are really good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back