Coming over all funny!

.Ruth.

Reaction score
On a few occassions I've started to over heat and feel very aware of my heartbeat.

Have just had to leave my antenatal class early as I had to rush out of the room.. I had back pain, stomach tightness, felt sick, heart going like mad and very hot all in the space of a minute.

Anyone else feeling like this? I'm home with a pillow to support my back now and had 2 ice pops which are the best thing in the world for me at the moment.

Was absolutely horrible and has happened 4/5 times now.

I can't be doing with a heatwave this weekend.... wahhhhhhhh

I've had the feeling sick and being very hot feeling a few times. I've had a bit of lower back pain, but it doesn't tend to happen at the same time as the sickness and hot flushes. If you're worried, give your midwife a ring. I'm really not looking forward to a heatwave either. All that means is feeling horrible all day and not sleeping at night. Normally means pollen count is up as well!

yup just means me waddling round the house with not much on moaning about how fat and sweaty I am haha!

The other week I had a cold shower, lay on the bed whilst still wet and put the huge fan on me - looked like a beached whale but god it was nice!

I'm gunna keep an eye on myself and maybe ring the docs tomorrow as have been sick a few times in past few days. I don't like being pregnant anymore haha

I get all this except the stomach tightenings... Literally feel like I'm falling to bits! Constantly feel hot, back ache all the time, pelvis pains, can't walk very far or do much as always start to feel dizzy :( I can't even eat a proper meal anymore without throwing it up half way through! I'm ready for this baby to be born so I can get my body back ha! Xx

Someone needs to write a book about all this untold stuff....

seems like everyone on here can relate to most things - yet we are told about a glow?? still waiting for that!

Ha the glow is a myth! Il bump into someone I haven't seen for a while and I always get 'you look fantastic!' And I'm just thinking 'yeah me and my three spots feel it (not)' ha! Xx

I've had the hotness sickness and heartbeat thing but not the other bits, the glow must be a myth, I really wish I could enjoy being pregnant but seem to have had nothing but the shitty symptoms :( I just keep telling myself that if baby needs to make me feel shit for her to be ok then do be it........ Be nice to have a day when I don't feel shite tho.
Hope you manage the heat this weekend huh, I know I probably won't x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back