Coming off the pill! Scary thought

Im 28 hun and feeling every bit! Ive not really looked after myself, was a bit of a party girl and lived it to the max hence the worry! Awh bet ur made up to be preggers! Im coming off the pill in january but not going to try until May. Do you know what you are having xx

Oh me too, i was/am a right party girl. Never declined a night out with the girls and drank and smoked a hell of a lot. So to be honest i wouldn't worry about that chick!! Yeah get the xmas season out the way first that sounds good. I came off the pill in Feb, we weren't trying a such but we weren't preventing either so i think its best to be relaxed about trying for a baby!! Yeah am chuffed that Im expecting, we are having a boy. But i have to say cant wait to have a nice chilled bottle of dry white wine lol xxxx I will keep my eyes peeled for you on the forum next year chick xxx good luck xxx

Hey, I was on the pill for about 15 years and I came off 6th November. Im not waiting Im just getting to it and will hope for the best. I started taking folic acid straight away.
Ive had a month of many pg symptoms and feeling crappy which Ive put down to the pill as Ive tested negative today. The worst bit for me was nausea and I cant bare anything near my breasts! Grr @ pill.
x

Oh me too, i was/am a right party girl. Never declined a night out with the girls and drank and smoked a hell of a lot. So to be honest i wouldn't worry about that chick!! Yeah get the xmas season out the way first that sounds good. I came off the pill in Feb, we weren't trying a such but we weren't preventing either so i think its best to be relaxed about trying for a baby!! Yeah am chuffed that Im expecting, we are having a boy. But i have to say cant wait to have a nice chilled bottle of dry white wine lol xxxx I will keep my eyes peeled for you on the forum next year chick xxx good luck xxx

Don don you dont knowhow much better that makes me feel!!!!! congrats on having a lil boy awwwwhhh be kicking u soon! Im defo going o be relaxed because I know it will be for the baby not for me! Not long til the wine plus it gives u wicked headache :wall2::wall2::wall2:

I will hopefully be around soon. xx

Hey, I was on the pill for about 15 years and I came off 6th November. Im not waiting Im just getting to it and will hope for the best. I started taking folic acid straight away.
Ive had a month of many pg symptoms and feeling crappy which Ive put down to the pill as Ive tested negative today. The worst bit for me was nausea and I cant bare anything near my breasts! Grr @ pill.
x

Cherry firstly sorry about the BFN :eh: Which test did you use? the cheapo one or the clearblue? ALso which pill were u on??

Im on microgynon. My friend has just had her first IVF baby after 1 year of trying and guess what shes nly gone and got herself up the duffer again.?!? baby of 6 months and shes preggers again.

Also my aunties friends 34 and 35 both had their first IVF babies this year! Are you and ur fella taking the vitamins (wellman and pregnacare conception) I believe highly in the fact that our foods do not contain as mcuh vitamins as they used to due to poor farming. Also try drinking bottled water e.g. volvic not the spring water, mountain. I also believe that there is a high amount of PILL in the water we drink, I may be completly wrong! What about sweetners aswell have you cut them out? Robinsons orange, diet coke, even in yogurts and butters, its amazing what they put in our foods. Well this is defo my plan as I work with food research and I can see a massive difference :shock::shock::shock: its actually quite scary.

How long have you been trying for? take care hope to see you with a BFP soon xx

Ohhhhh my gosh. Coming off the pill in 3 weeks, not to try but slghtly worried its going to raise my anxiety further. Think I might treat myself to a massage

It's been really helpful reading all the previous posts about coming off the pill, I am supposed to be coming off the pill at the end of June after my wedding and was excited but also anxious about it after having been on it for 10 years. I say 'supposed to be' because I seem to have lost a whole pack somehow so may end up being off the pill before the wedding...hope it doesn't cause any problems on the wedding day with an unexpected period...that would be the WORST! Still....I can't help being super excited about the fact that we will be TTC as early as may...not long now! :oooo:

hiya sazzle!! Well as uve talked about it,
came off the pill 5 days later AF. only for 18 hours. Now few days later im back on again?!!? no makes sense. m trying in may so we pass tips!! xx

Yeah sounds good idea to swap experiences seeing as we are likely to be trying around the same time as each other! I'm super excited but can't quite believe that it will be in 5/6 months time! Madness! In all fairness I am expecting things to take a while before they settle down...at least that way I won't be too panic stricken if it doesn't work out straight away! Keep in touch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back