coming around??

niknaks

Reaction score
this is about my mum again. think shes coming around but not sure. she finally bought some bits for lil man and was talking about the baby bath but when she gave me them with a tone like i bought them but didnt want to. i dont want her to feel like she has to. sometimes shes almost excited about his arrival other times shes so ashamed. i wish shed just realise that im happy and what everyone else thinks doesnt matter :-(

Sound like she's on the turn. Just stick to your guns. I know its super difficult when you are talking about your mum. She'll see you are happy with your circumstances and will have to come around and lay off the emotional blackmail. I reckon if you give in at all she'll realise that she can affect your choices and she'll carry on imposing her ideas on you. Well thats just my opinion anyway, eeek I've gone all Oprah again WHOOPS!

She'll come round. The second she holds LO in her arm's she'll wonder what the hell she was playing at!

thats what my sis says ninja kitty, but its annoying whenever i do try and stand up for myself she gives me this look like what have you done and i feel like crap but then i feel bubba move and feel better about myself. i really hope so, just wish shed hurry up and feel that way pinkyprincess i really dunno why she has to be like this for. time are changing x

Sounds to me like she is excited but is putting on a front: just being stubborn and tryin to act like how others/society would expect her to react: annoyed, ashamed etc. Shes worried what other people will think.
Dont worry hun, she will get there xxx

yeah i know like earlier i overheard her crying down the phone to my aunty about how she wishes my dad was here and she only has me and my sis to talk too and she doesnt care anymmore if people talk, but just have to see now. then when i went down and i said i really fancy cherries she kinda lit up and was saying that was one of her cravings when she was expecting me. suppose i just have to wait and see and not rush her into anything. just wish she could have been excited from day one though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back