34 week check up

beckyboo1

Reaction score
And all us good. Urine ok and measuring 35 weeks so pretty much spot on

Baby is still head down and at next appointment (36 weeks) midwife said she'll start to feel how much pip is engaged

Gosh having this baby is feeling more real by the day!

It's scary isn't it? Antenatal classes did it for me at the weekend, can't believe I am going to be pushing out a real little hoomin :D

Glad it went well, all very real indeed! i started packing my hospital bag today, very strange packing little baby things!

After the pains i had on monday i washed all lo's clothes and got everything ready. By wednesday everything was normal again, think its the kick up the arse i needed though as ive been so lazy since been on mat leave :) xxx

After the pains i had on monday i washed all lo's clothes and got everything ready. By wednesday everything was normal again, think its the kick up the arse i needed though as ive been so lazy since been on mat leave :) xxx

A kick up the arse from the inside always works lmao xxxxxxxxx

I'm happy for pip to stay put for the time being as still massively under prepared.

However fingers crossed will be decorating the nursery next week!!

Great news! I think seeing the buggy at the weekend made it sink in for me - I'm going to be pushing a baby around in that very very soon!!!!

Yes indeed!! Im all preparded now anyway, which means ill go over due haha. xxx

Awesome that baby is head down. I don't think my LO is, will find out a week on Thursday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back