colic

I assume this is no good if you are breast feeding? I have heard it is not recommended to feed your LO water if you are BF?

angiemum2b said:
the only thing that helped was cooled boiled water about 3 mins after his bottle and the dr browns bottles!

I'd advise these bottles to anyone with a baby that has colic alot!
There very expensive but well worth the money!!!

I have been using colief and dr brown bottles and he doesnt cry for ages but is still having a couple of really big crying sessions through out the day and he is still being really sick :wall:

will again ask HV on thurs :D

Just a suggestion but have you tried changing his milk sophie? Isabelle was horrible for the first few weeks and was on Farleys first. My HV recommended Cow and Gate Plus and got the doctor to prescribe Colief and we carried on with the Infacol until this week and she's been a totally different baby since. Have you considered a lactose intolerance or anything? It might be worth seeing the Doc instead of the HV?

Tan x

Well on Tuesday i had enough :evil:

Rang my HV screamed at her not sure why but it helped, told her i was sick i was trying everything and nothing was working, so i was going right back to the beginning, going to scrap colief dr brown bottles the lot!!!!

She totally agreed and suggested i used avent bottles with infacol, she also said cherie please give the infacol a few days..........well its friday now and i have to say i have had a great few days he is still colicy but not crying for hours and hours, he still does wake at 4am but im not sure why its not colic, he just wants to be cuddled???

I will see how he continues to go on :D

Glad things are a bit better Sophie.

I had a thought, Dionne was looking at comforters the other day and was asking about 'Cushkies'. They're basically a teddy type head with a soft cloth attached which you sleep with initiall to get your scent on there and then give it to your LO so they can smell you and get comfort from knowing/thinking you're close? I've got something similar and it works for Isabelle and she loves burying her face in it and playing with it noe too. She's probably had it from about 6 weeks old.

Tan x

Stanley has been really upset on and off for 24 hours now and his crying is heartbreaking! :cry:

Do you think if I sent OH out to a late night pharmacy we could buy some colief?

Don't want to send him on a wild goose chase. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back