Cold :(

Bee

Reaction score
I think I am getting a cold :(

I haven't stopped sneezing and blowing my nose all day. I was fine when I got up but about 11am it all started. I was hoping it was cos there are builders at school doing work and making dust but its been the same since I got home.

Oh super!

awww :hug: :hug:

they do say though that having colds while pregnant helps babies immune system.

but still naf for you!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor you Bee! :hug:

Get an early night and try not to get too stressed out at school tomorrow. Oh and tell those builders where to shove their dust :rotfl:

Yeah going to get an early night - I am shattered for some reason today

I'll need to tell the builders where to shove their dust, smoke ( :puke: ), exhaust fumes and noise! Can't wait till I get my new room

I've just sneezed about 10 times in a row and my bump is sore now :(

You have your own room?

I'm jealous. I'm still carting a heavy box of tricks from room to room round school :x

debecca said:
You have your own room?

I'm jealous. I'm still carting a heavy box of tricks from room to room round school :x

Yip I do - which is rare for a probationer who is only there for a year. One class I teach in another room but apart from that I am in the same one most of the time.

Only thing is with my new room I'm not getting any computers - u try teaching computing with them! So I have to move about then, using the other rooms when I need the computers. Bloody council and their budget!

Rest well and I hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Wish I did feel better but I don't :(

Hardly slept last night, my bump hurts from sneezing too much and my back is killing me even if I sit down.

I took a whole boxes of tissues to school and they are all gone - think I will need to make a trip to Tesco on the way home and restock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back