CM???

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Hi girls, am currently on cd15 and no sign of ov yet! But my cycles were 37 days before so maybe it's just round the corner! But after being on here I decided to try and check my cm too as well as opk's. But I don't feel like iv got any!!!! Every day is the same and I don't notice anything different!! Is this strange?! X

Hi my fellow Dundee lassie!

When you say "checking...." are you checking just on your knickers or by wiping or are you **CHECKING checking** i.e. having a good ole root around up there?

I find that I have abundant CM "up there" for quite a few days before ovulating, and the day before it kinda drops down and I notice it when wiping and also on my panties lol.

If you are having issues with this you could try evening primrose oil or even use a lube like pre seed or C+ xxxx

liz x

Hi you !! How's it going? I'm def CHECKING!!! I'm getting a wee touch of creamy stuff (tmi!) but hardly anything? Been using c+ for all my smep bd'ing!! Every other night since wed. Oh is starting to refer to it as the regime! Feel like I'm in a flipping army camp!! :) x

I swear by grapefruit juice, I had a glass everyday around the time of OV on my last cycle and I noticed lots of cm on previous cycles I didn't really notice any.

Xx

I've just asked something similar, answers my questions thank you!

I've answered titch x

sent from my snazzy HTC

well i dont have much at all tbh and i was gonna use c+ this next cycle but as i got my bfp i wont be needing to but it all helps hey by using the c+ xx

Thanks ladies! Will def give the grapefruit juice a try! X

grapefruit juice! never heard of that one :)

rofl liz!!! stop rooting up there!

It worked wonders for me lynette :) . my friend told me to try it before buying conceive+.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back