CM?

frances32

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if this is TMI, but can I ask about egg white CM? :oops:

How long does it last for?

I have only been charting for 2 months. Last month I only noticed it for 1 day (and we BD'd - no joy!).
This month I seem to have had it for 4 days. Is this normal? Or am I imagining it?

Also do you ovualte on the 1st day of eggwhite, as my temp when up on the 1st 2 days of egg white and then back down again?

Help - I'm confused??

Thanks guys.

hi hun do you use fertility friend? if so why dont you post your chart details on the charting thread and we will all have a look for you xxx

How do you do that? Have just been using paper? (am new to this)

if you type in fertilityfriend.com and register you will be able to chart on line then when its up to date if you click on sharing and get your home page details everyone on the charting thread will be able to look at it :D if you see here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12047&start=0 we all have our charts there so we can help each other out xxxx

if you have any problems with it hun if you post a reply on the charting thread someone there will be able to help you out it can be a little complicated when first using but lots of us using it so ask away :D xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back