Question on cm

Becs

Reaction score
I'm never sure on this one what to record it as. But I have very stretchy cm at the moment up to 4inches stretch but it is not clear which is what I normaly record as egg white. This is cloudy. So I am confused as to whether I record it as creamy or egg white.

Sorry for too much info but what do you lot think? :think:

I would go for EWCM- it can be cloudy. Creamy is supposed to be like hand cream and not very stretchy at all

Get bding :cheer:

fothers said:
I would go for EWCM- it can be cloudy. Creamy is supposed to be like hand cream and not very stretchy at all

Get bding :cheer:

I second that! Now go get BD'ing :cheer:

:D I will. Seems very early in the month for me but, who knows!!!

:dance: Fancied a shag anyway :rotfl:

Becs ive got something very simular, I would describe it as slimey :? Any ideas anyone?

Well from what I can gather its all to do with stretch. Does it stretch between your finger and thumb? If not then I guess it's creamy.

All so blimen complicated!!

Check out fertility friends cm page.

Hope this helps, but as you can see I still find it a little confusing so don't know if I'm the best person to advise.

After my m\c I got several patches of ewcm but not o for ages but I think I was excedption rather than rule after all the probs I had. If it is stretchy go for it!
Some peeps do o earlier than normal :pray:

happy_chick said:
Becs ive got something very simular, I would describe it as slimey :? Any ideas anyone?

yeah definitely slimey, a bit like that clear snot that shoots out when you sneeze lol :puke:

if you put it between your finger and thumb and can pull it apart and it stays intact then its EWCM :D

Lovely, that's got that one straight. Now what's for brunch :lol:

Hi :wave:

While we are on the topic i wondered if anyone could clarify something for me, does EWCM mean:

A) You are ABOUT to ovulate
B) You ARE ovulating
C) You HAVE recently ovulated

I've just never been sure. :roll:

Thanks Bex

im not 100% sure if its your about to or you have, im pretty sure it means your ABOUT to thouhg.... but I look at it like this...EWCM has a purpose, to aid the spermies in getting to the egg, so I trust that it appears at the optimum time and thats the best time to BD!

glitzyglamgirl said:
happy_chick said:

yeah definitely slimey, a bit like that clear snot that shoots out when you sneeze lol :puke:

if you put it between your finger and thumb and can pull it apart and it stays intact then its EWCM :D

Oooo looks lie i could be due to ov then.... but theres nothing there today :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back