Cm and ovulation

elsa16

Reaction score
So.. I've got an app that tracks fertile days and I always used to get EWCM so I had confidence that the app was picking out the right fertile days for me.

I don't seem to get EWCM anymore and I didn't see that much the cycle I got my bfp (which ended in miscarriage). I should be 1dpo now but yesterday the cm was thick and white which I thought was infertile cm. Is there any hope for me this cycle? We DTD enough for that ovulation day but I'm feeling a bit disheartened that things aren't as they should be.

This TTC malarkey is hard going:wall2:

Xxx

Hi I had a missed miscarriage in July this is my first month after my d and c I had a very light period this month my first one ...I have ewcm now but that means nothing until it confirms ovulation ....the month I conceived I didn't have any ewcm that I could see... do you track with you temperature? Xxx

No but I think I might have to start. I just really didn't want to do that because I think I'll get obsessive. I suppose I'm obsessive already really though. Does temping still work if you wake up a lot in the night? I have quite broken sleep although I don't get out of bed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back