CM advice please!

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to TTC and have been googling signs of fertility/ovulation as my AF can be quite erratic. They can be as regular as clockwork for two or three months then change to having a few really long cycles or really short cycles before becoming more regular again......total nightmare when trying to pinpoint when I ovulate! Anyway I will get to the point......I know that EWCM is the most fertile, but what should CM be like just before getting to this fertile stage and is it different to what it would be like just after ovulation had occured? Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for any advice!

Hi

When i was ovulating this month, i noticed it as a clear stringy discharge and i have heard if you have this you can stretch it with two fingers before it breaks, after i ovulated i had a lot of thick white cheese like discharge, maybe everyone is different though.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
The days before I got my EWCM I noticed mine was quite wet and slightly creamy, since ov it has started to dry up again, also I only had one day of EWCM. I have read that when you start to feel really damp and slippery below then thats a good sign you are approaching ov.

Thanks girls! As I have only started tracking CM it's all still a bit confusing. I guess it becomes easier the longer you track for. Are either of you tracking temps as well, or just CM?

Hi and welcome!

I am tracking my temps and taking a note of my cm - although I don't seem to get that much cm
Tracking temps helps me to know when I have OV - I guess I don't worry too much as me and hubby bd at least every other day throughout the month all the time anyways!
When I think I am near to OV i try to get bd every day!

As its only my first month of trying I am just looking at my cm if it starts to take a while then I will probably start looking at other things as well. Also I havent had a period since I came off the pill in April so its hard for me to know what my cycle is at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back