Clothes

Little bean

Reaction score
Ahhhhh anyone else finding it frustrating to find anything to wear for Christmas parties! I've looked at most maternity wear... How boring are those clothes. Really struggling to find something for new years eve. Huff lol

I struggled for ages looking for something to wear. Ordered more dresses off websites and returned them all cos just didn't look right and just cos I'm pregnant doesn't mean I need to look frumpy. Ended up getting non-maternity floaty top out of Next and just ordered maternity trousers off their website. The trousers were too big but i safety pinned the elastic side bits to keep them up. Have had 2 parties out of the outfit so far. That's probably all my nights out over - DH does doorwork so will be busy over the holidays.

:)

I struggled with this for ages, I ended up wearing the one below :), I bought it from Amazon for £20.00 :) and it looked lovely.

Type in Grecian dresses and it should bring some nice stuff up :)

Attachments

• 51PXCL6XSgL._SL1500_.jpg
    51PXCL6XSgL._SL1500_.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 6
omg both dresses are lovely, ive managed to get myself a loose ftting top from newlook and bought it a size bigger to cope with my occuring bump so will team it with leggings xxx

yeah hun i refuse to buy maternity stuff, just wearing leggings, jeggings and tunic style tops atm with my uggs because they are so comfortable, primark t-shirts are quite comfortable aswell and they're long aswell so you dont have to keep pulling them down.

Thanks for your replys girls I really like the first dress so will look into it. Xx

I bought a long cotton maxi dress with sequins in cream which hugged the good bits was comfortable, stretchy and elegant and not one bit 'mumsy' looking. There a lot cheaper than other long evening dresses and are still great looking and affordable and it is something that you can wear after you have had the baby xx

yours has some fab clothes might be worth a look

I got a dress from ASOS maternity and it looks nice on.... plus it wasn't too expensive. You could try there.....

this is me and my partner last christmas just before my son was born in feb :) I got my dress from newlook it was a normal stretchy one got it for a fiver as it had come loose on stitching so got MIL to stitch it hehe. £20 dress for a fiver as it was in sale for a tenner asked if they had any more and the knocked abit of as they didn't and I pointed out the rip hehe x

SP_A0210.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back