Clothes sizes

pringle88

Reaction score
What age are you LOs and what size clothing are they in?

I seriously never know what size to buy, Ella has some 0-3 that still fit and some that are uber tight, 3-6 that are too tight and other stuff that are fine and 6-9 that are mahoosive!!

Why cant all shops have the same size clothing!!!

That bugs me too. G is still tiny so mostly in newborn/first size, alothough a couple of her sleepsuits are too short in the legs, and a couple are too long. Can get away with 0-3 dresses but not much else. Xxx

Ah isn't it a nightmare! Harry is in 0-3 jeans/trousers and tops but dungarees and sleepsuits are getting abit too snug on the length now! I fancy tesco clothing is the smallest and matalan and next the biggest in stuff that I've bought anyways! :) xx

Tilly is in 0-3 stuff. The newborn clothes didn't really fit properly and she's a fatty

It's a nightmare isn't it.

Chloe is 3 months and is in 0-3 month clothes for the most part. She only started wearing that size about 4 weeks ago :) she has a pair of jeans that are 3-6 months that fit her and I think it will only be a couple of weeks before the rest of her 3-6 clothes fit.

0-3 months are getting tight on my tall boy but 3-6 is massive. I had the same problem with my first who is 13 month and in 18 month + clothes. I just wish more shops did clothes in length measurements and weight

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Jack's still in his 6-9 month clothes at almost 10 months. He's quite slim which helps. He's having a growth spurt at the moment so i'm hoping he'll go into his 9-12 month stuff soon x

Oh it's terrible! Really annoys me. Tyler is in some 0-3 month vests and sleepsuits and some 3-6 months. Matalan stuff is defo huge!

James is 6 weeks tomorrow and has been in 0-3 for 2 weeks xx

Sophie's still in quite a lot of newborn stuff! A lot of her 0-3 stuff absolutely drowns her :(

Some 0-3 is getting tight on josh so changing all his clothes to 3-6 month this weekend. I don't want to have some 0-3 and some 3-6. I'd rather have all the same size in his drawers. He will be 3 months exactly this Friday. :) Selling off his 0-3 bits at a table top sale at the end of the month. Only keeping back special bits. People ask why I don't keep it for next baby. But who to say next baby will be boy? And won't be having bubs number two for a couple of years so no point holding on to it for that long.xx

Henry is 6 weeks and still in newborn although it won't be long until he is in 0-3. 0-3 clothes r too big on him still but he will be in the sleepsuits soon as newborn r gettin a bit tight when he stretches his legs.

Last edited:
K is 9 weeks and mostly in 0-3 but just grew out of most of her sleepsuits because she's so long! I am going to try some 3-6 sleepsuits on her but they will probably be huge because she is so skinny lol.

I'm the opposite, Ella is quite short so it's the legs that are always too big! I just wish all stores would size their clothes the same!!

H is 10 weeks and her 0-3 months have finally started to look half decent on her rather than drown her! Shes a right shorty bum! Everything is to long! Considering I am 5ft8 I have a teeny weeny lil girl! HV measured her 2 days ago and she was 55cm long. X

Alyssia seems to have just shot up recently 3 weeks ago she was in newborn now 0-3 and some of that seems to short now, i feel really sad putting her small clothes away!

is it only me am i the only one who's child will still fir in tiny baby clothes and they still bury him! and he's 8lb+ he's fine in the length in first size it's just he doesnt seem to fill them out very well! lol i put him in a tiny baby t-shirt and joggers and they look like they are starting to fit him quite nicely

Winnie, Harlow was in Tiny baby, Newborn and First Size until she was 6/7 weeks old! Don't knock it! Getting your monies worth out the clothes lol x

Vince has been in 3-6 since he was about 2, he's quite tall - broke my heart discarding his first clothes before he got to wear them twice!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back