What nappy size is your lil one in?

So im on par with everyone then, I really do have to start ignoring ignorant bloody people that made comments.

Louie is still in size 4+ pampers & has been for months :rotfl:

hayden is in 5+ he's so tall and lanky- like his mummy before i got pregnant-lol

mrs_tommo22 said:
So im on par with everyone then, I really do have to start ignoring ignorant bloody people that made comments.
know how you feel chick. :roll:

:hug: :hug:

4s at the moment but not too much longer I guess

Glad you asked this cos i have a question....

In pampers size 3's it goes up to 15lb and they are too small for her but ive looked at size 4's and they start from 20lb :? so im pretty confused which im ment to use and what the hell your ment to do inbetween :? Do they do a 3+?

happy_chick said:
Glad you asked this cos i have a question....

In pampers size 3's it goes up to 15lb and they are too small for her but ive looked at size 4's and they start from 20lb :? so im pretty confused which im ment to use and what the hell your ment to do inbetween :? Do they do a 3+?

i cant remember if they do 3+ or not but surely they do if there is a 5lb gap.. :doh: i have a bad memory!!

Pampers and tescos dont do a 3 plus - if she needs to up a size put her on jo and pay no attention on the packet - they are guidleines and i was confuzzled no end when stephen was first born and trying to work out nappys!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Pampers and tescos dont do a 3 plus - if she needs to up a size put her on jo and pay no attention on the packet - they are guidleines and i was confuzzled no end when stephen was first born and trying to work out nappys!

Yeh think I'll get a pack of 4's and give them a whirl :) Thanks chick

Well imogens just over 17lb now and size 4 fit her beautifully, isnt ellie close to that weight? if she is youl have no probs with them fitting her.

Jen&James said:
trixipaws said:
jen, did i read that right, james- aged 3 months- is in size FOUR PLUS??? :shock:

Yup!! :lol:

He is in 6 - 9 month clothing too. He is definitely a big boy!! Doesnt seem to stop growing - I swear he will be as tall as me by the time he is 3!! :lol:

We must make a blinkie for our big boys :lol:
Green Bean is in 6-9 months too :D (although some of his tops are 9-12 and he has a shorts and t-shirt set in 12-18 :lol: sizes are sooo random!)

Asher's in huggies size 3. They go up to 20lb I think.

He's currently somewhere over 17lb and I don't think he'll be in 4s for a while yet.

K.x

I like the tesco nappies too, there what Imogens in at the moment :D

4+ and I think we will be buying size 5 before too long too :shock:

monster_munch said:
[quote="Jen&James":35h273sj]
trixipaws said:
jen, did i read that right, james- aged 3 months- is in size FOUR PLUS??? :shock:

Yup!! :lol:

He is in 6 - 9 month clothing too. He is definitely a big boy!! Doesnt seem to stop growing - I swear he will be as tall as me by the time he is 3!! :lol:

We must make a blinkie for our big boys :lol:
Green Bean is in 6-9 months too :D (although some of his tops are 9-12 and he has a shorts and t-shirt set in 12-18 :lol: sizes are sooo random!)[/quote:35h273sj]

Hee Hee! Yeah James has some 12 month stuff now too and any footwear is 12 - 18 months - he has HUGE feet!!! I havent been to get him weighed for ages cos I hate the way the HV make him out to be some sort of circus freak cos he is such a big boy for his age. :twisted: He may not be tiny-baby-cute but he is still adorable and an ickle baby to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back