What nappy size is your lil one in?

Size 3 and Ella is only 12lb 6, she has\been in them for weeks - the size 2s weren't containing things!

My LO started in size 2 about 2 weeks ago although I think he may need to go upto 3 in the not so distant future! They seem to be getting tighter. I still can't get the hang of nappy buying - I have 2 full packs of size 1 left and if he moves to size 3 soon I'll have few packets of size 2 left. I'm always worried that I run out!! i'm going to be sensible now and buy when needed! :D

Gene
xxx

Babylicious said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
I like the tesco nappies too, there what Imogens in at the moment :D

i prefer them to any other brand :D

I love them, and the price of them! i do use pampers but only when im shopping in asda. Though oh has said he will go shopping for nappies seperately.

Evie is in size 3's and we've been having a nightmare finding nappies to fit well...all size 2's are way too small and pampers, huggies, boots size 3's are all quite ill fitting on her...she has like a builders bum in them! (i think she's an odd shape :think: she's above 98th centile for height so maybe thats why)

BUT can I just say a huge thankyou to everyone on this thread cos after I read through it and noticed you all raving about Tesco's nappies I went and got some today and they are the best fitting nappy we've ever used

:hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

xxxxx

We were discussing this at a mums group yesterday, none of them beleived me that Morgan is still in size 1 or 2. They said i was joking, so i got one out and showed them. We only use them in emergencies as we use fuzzy bunz nappies normally, but the size two huggies still has the tabs touching in the middle and comes really high on his chest, the size one is a better size for him. He is soooo skinny.

Size 3 would absolutly drown him! :rotfl:

Ryan is in size 2's. i have 2 packs of size 2's left then he's going onto size 3's. and i have 4 pack's of size 3's then im going to put him in size 4's lol cos there from 15-40lbs! so i bought 4 pack's of those to so im all stocked up cos i figured buy the time he's got through those first 6 packet's he'll be 15lb by then anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back