clomid

jems30

Reaction score
hi all
being new to your lovaly site i was wondering how many of you were on or had taken clomid i have just started my first mounth of this and it hasent been to bad apart from some very hot flusshes

has aney one here had a good out come of this drug

thanks in advance

julie

Hi sorry i cant help but i didnt want to read and run. Are you taking Clomid to regulate your periods? I'm not sure what its for.... :?

hi

im on clomid to strat me overlating as i havent overlated for approxemly 4 years affter a series of operations evreything sort of came to a stand still

:wave: I'm not sure, but I'm sure someone will be along to help soon...
Good luck :hug:

After a year of TTC I was diagnosed with PCO(S) - basically I wasn't ovulating. Our consultant put me on clomid. I took 50mg for the first 4 cycles (it regluated my periods as well as making me ovulate. Then for the final 2 cycles I took 100mg. We conceived on our last cycle of clomid (my consultant has recommended not more than 6 months on it). TBH I didn't have any side-effects at all. Will probably need to go on it again for baby number 2 in the new year. What doesage are you on?

hi X5OT

im got put on 100mg so affter reading what you have sead im feeling a bit more posative thanks

Hi Jems30,

Just thought i'd let you know that i was on 50mg CLOMID and conceived on the 2nd cycle. HOWEVER I lost the baby at 10 weeks. But I have 'mild' pcos and wasn't certain I was ovulating every month, hence the reason why I went on it. I also used OPK'S (Ovulation predictor kits) to dedect ovulation which i found very very helpful......

I had very bad Moodines on ClOMID, but no other symptoms really. I used to take the tablet at night, which is supposed to lessen the symptoms.....
I have to wait for a couple of periods before we can start trying again after my missed miscarriage, and then i'll be back on the CLOMID..... October 08 time....

Good luck with it and i'll be watching out for your good news :cheer:

Loobie9 said:
Hi Jems30,

Just thought i'd let you know that i was on 50mg CLOMID and conceived on the 2nd cycle. HOWEVER I lost the baby at 10 weeks. But I have 'mild' pcos and wasn't certain I was ovulating every month, hence the reason why I went on it. I also used OPK'S (Ovulation predictor kits) to dedect ovulation which i found very very helpful......

I had very bad Moodines on ClOMID, but no other symptoms really. I used to take the tablet at night, which is supposed to lessen the symptoms.....
I have to wait for a couple of periods before we can start trying again after my missed miscarriage, and then i'll be back on the CLOMID..... October 08 time....

Good luck with it and i'll be watching out for your good news :cheer:

im sorey to hear about you lousing your baby loobie my hart goes out to you i just wanted to wish you good luck for when you start trying again xxxx thankyou for your post hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back