CLOMID

MRSFITZ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I thought i would introduce myself and my journey on TTC, I am 30 and hubby 33. TTC from last May, had no periods until went to see gynae doc and was given provera and the told to take clomid. So first cycle was in Jan and had the scans and they said it wasn't a success to increase the dose up to 100mg so did that i have scanned 6 times this month finishing this morning and was told linning was measuring 8 and one egg was 18 so the nurse told me to have intercourse now on tuesday and wednesday. But i bought a digital ovulation test kit and i am not getting the smily face yet so what do you do. My last cycle was 38 days too so here is hoping is anyone else on clomid.

:) :wave:

:wave: Welcome to the forum :wave:

I am just about to start taking clomid when the witch arrives :roll: :(

I was using a fertility monitor but I was advised against it as the clomid might affect the results. I don't know if this is the same with OPKs or not :think:

I would still babydance on the days suggested! It can not do any harm :wink:

Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP this month :pray:

:hug: :hug:

I was taking clomid to fall with my son Tommy. Its a wonder drug to me and it was brilliant. I fell in the 2nd month of taking it. I must admit that I bd'd every darn day or twice a day and fell on it, but to me its brilliant. Get bding hun and hope that egg catches :pray:

HI, I think i will starting on clonid at the end of next cycle, as soon as af arrives i will be having yet more bloods done then from cd12 they are scanning me, nice eh! still at least we may find out whats going on. best of lcuk
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back