Clomid poppers' thread!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey ladies -

As of tomorrow I'm on Clomid, 50 mg for my first dose, we'll try that for three months.

Why not make this our Clomid TTC diary? We can moan about our mood swings together!

OH asked me this evening - "So you're supposed to start taking this mood swing medication tomorrow? The stuff that makes you crabby and moody?"

Me - "Thank you for putting it that way. Yes I am!"

I expect he'll start packing for Siberia later! :lol:

Sue

Day 1 - took just after breakfast, 50mg dose.

Felt kinda queasy later in the day, and my balance was funny, but I think that's because I was symptom spotting. Funny how that habit gets more hard to break.

Emotionally ok but quite anxious. I suffer from anxiety though and I think that the trauma of being 8 days late and the doc telling me she didn't know what was up with my hormones but I wasn't getting pregnant with those levels has just stressed me out. I need a break...

Sue

Lots of luck, here's hoping it works. :hug:
Tonnes of baby dust coming your way .

Day 1 - took just after breakfast, 50mg dose.

Felt kinda queasy later in the day, and my balance was funny, but I think that's because I was symptom spotting. Funny how that habit gets more hard to break.

Emotionally ok but quite anxious. I suffer from anxiety though and I think that the trauma of being 8 days late and the doc telling me she didn't know what was up with my hormones but I wasn't getting pregnant with those levels has just stressed me out. I need a break...

Sue

Lots of luck, here's hoping it works. :hug:
Tonnes of baby dust coming your way .

Had vertigo and nausea all day. But moods aren't all that bad.

Want chocolate though... :D

Sue

I think you can give in to a little chocolate under the circumstances...? At least a square or two...!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I guess *L*

I am not making a fuss - this is new to me, so I just wondered if anyone else was feeling the way I am feeling. I have to say that I thought more people would post their clomid related symptoms on this one. Maybe I'll leave it.

Sometimes I feel that people think I'm a bit of a bellyacher... :oops:

So I'm not moaning, I promise, this is just a diary exercise.

Sue

I'm not entirely clued up on clomid (what it does? why it's prescribed? etc) but it's always interesting to read other people's stories so I will keep popping in here and having a nosy.

Good luck xx

Awwww no don't stop TS I like reading peoples diaries (I'm a nosey cow :rotfl: )

Good luck hun, hope it works for ya :hug: :hug:

i took 10 months of clomid :shock: starting with 50mg then going onto 100mg, i got caught pregnant on my 2nd month on 50mg but sadly lost my baby at 12.5 weeks then went on for a furthter few months, the symptoms can be harsh but well worth it, my symptoms didnt kick in till when ovulation was due and i had bad ovulation cramps then for the 2ww i was very moody sadly the clomid didnt work again for me i got caught he month after stopping it but it defo gave me the kick start i needed, good luck :D

Last day for this month this morning.

The only other symptoms I've had have been - achy muscles like you're really tired, and strange acne all over...little tiny things about the size of a pinhead. I also stopped bleeding early this period, lasted 4 days instead of my usual 7 but was heavier than usual.

We will see about O time - I think that I read that Clomid doesn't really help you to produce EWCM, even though it makes you ovulate.

Sue

:wave: When I was on clomid my AF only lasted a few days and I had spots and terrible mood swings, but the spots and moods were only on the days I was actually taking the tablets and eased off afterwards. Good luck and start your BD schedule :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back