CLOMID - Has anyone tried this ?.

Loobie9

Reaction score
I've just had my AF, and am about to start taking 50mg of Clomid.

Feeling it's come to this. But i guess if it works, well then what the heck.

Am feeling really hormonal today as i convinced myself that the cycle justgone was the ONE. Boy how many times have i done this....

SO ! Has anyone had any experience of this, successful or not.

Any advice would be very much appreciated..

P.S Also has anyone taken anything else alongside it and had any bad or good side effects. Im taking spirulina and folic acid, just took 2 efa's and now i have pain in my tummy. not sure if this is connected...

Hi Loobie

I'm just starting my first lot of clomid too. I'm sure the consultant brushed over some mild possible side-effects like nausea and moodiness :wink: but i don't remember saying you had to be careful what you took it with etc.

can't be more help than that. its really nice not to be the only one though.

Lou x

Hi Loobie :wave:

Well I did it. Just finished taking 5 days of CLOMID, first cycle. First few days I was feeling really weird. Not myself, then Saturday i just spent the whole day crying. :cry: Just couldn't stop !.

Then yesterday, I was fine. And today I am fine. Off for my scan to see if i have responded to the drugs. :pray: :pray: :pray: for me please...

I have PCOS and was on clomid when we were TTC. Our consultant told us I cld take it for a max of 6 months, and luckily we conceived on our last month. I did not experience any side-effects at all when on clomid thankfully. Hopefully will be the same next time when we start TTC number 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back