clomid and constipation.

itisbabytime

Reaction score
Ummm. Normally I am very regular every morning about 8am - have a good 'clear out'. Finished my 5 days of clomid now and have barely passed more than rabbit droppings in the last 2 days. Anyone else experience this??:oooo:

Hi there i dont seem to have had any side effects apart from my skin has broken out pretty bad grrr, i finished my 5 days of clomid yesterday so looking forward to the next couple of weeks to see if it works. How'r you feeling about it? xxx

Hi! Glad u don't have any side effets that are too bad. A bit of make up will cover up any unsightly pimples!! I seem to be back to normal now. Maybe just coincidence that I have finished the pills a few days ago. Hmmmm. Not sure. Well I am now cd 11 so won't be long till ov (I'm usually around cd 15-17) and then 2ww eeeeeek!!! X

Hiya there.
Only side effects clomid gave me was even more hot flushes than I normally get and intense pelvic pain.
If you don't catch this time (hope you do) and the same happens next cycle on clomid then maybe just eat a bit more fiber and mention it to the gyno?

Are you going for n ultrasound? i have to go on day 12 to se if its taken affect, bloody hope so :) Good luck with your 2ww xxx

Hi thanks falcon. Will mention it if it continues.

I don't have a scan. As I already ov I am only taking 25mg per day to boost ov so he said scanning isn't necessary. Do u think it should be ?

no ive heard some people do and some dont prob just depends on the hospital and why you've been prescribed it so i wouldnt worry xx

You normally only get scanned if they think your been hyperstimulated.

sorry to be a div but what does that mean? i've not had any explanation from the hospital so not really sure why im going x

ooooh well theyve not mentioned anything but will see what they say on wednesday i guess xx

Don't worry I think overstimulation is more likely on high doses. Also if you had it you would know - the symptoms are lots of pain bloating nausea etc. Different clinics must just have different procedures on what happens when u take clomid. X

Yes it's normally if your at risk to it like high dose or you get lots of pain. Could also be to make sure your on the right dose (it's actualy doing something before blood tests)

ah thats good to hear, ive not had any probs so far so fingers crossed its just routein at my hosital xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back