clingyness!

Chrissi87

Reaction score
sine turning 5 months 2 weeks ago adriannes turned into this reallyy clingy baby!! she doesnt want anyone else just me!! if i give her to someone else to hold she cries and retches out for me.. i leave the room and she screams for me... help!!!! how long does it last for??!!

Hi :wave:

Seperation anxiety can last some time :( My 2 year is still very clingy but mostly they get abit better coming up to the year mark.

It can get very tiring :( I hope it settles very soon xx

i hope it doesnt take that long :lol: my 2 year old went through the phase at nearly a yr old but it only lasted a few weeks thank god!!

:hug: i think they go through lots of phases hon, hope it doesn't last long :hug: xx

i hope it doesnt take that long :lol: my 2 year old went through the phase at nearly a yr old but it only lasted a few weeks thank god!!

:rofl:

I have a livewire that's for sure so hopefully you won't get my child :wall: even though I secretly love how she needs me :oooo:

adrianne is well on her way to being a livewire mamafy... she doesnt keep still anymore!! always moving!! god help me when she starts walking!!

katie's going thru this atm, i think cos me and her daddy have just split up. it got so bad that the other day, she was sat in her high chair, watching ITNG and i was behind her, i walked out the room and she sensed it and started crying :shock: i quite like it tho, cos she needs her mummy :oops: but sometimes it drives me completely up the wall!!

ah well i'l be laughing about this later i suppose :lol:

Emily went through it when me and her dad split too Alice. She even started sleep walking at one point, poor thing :(

aaw bless her! she's been better the past couple of days, but i know it'll go back to being the same when she sees daddy next weekend. and obv it has to happen when mummy's about to have anothe baby and wont be able to go to her constantly!!

She'll be fine. It'll help having your mum and that about.

she's become clingy to them too, its so cute, but a pain in the arse! grandma or grandad walks out the room, and she shuffles off after them!! and she shouts grandad when he gets home from work :cloud9:

Well if your parents end up being to Katie what mine have been to Emily expect it to turn in to a very, very strong bond. My Dad was Emily's 'Dad' when her's couldnt be arsed and they are incredibly close now as are her and my mum. Em forgets she's 15 and is lolling all over Dad all the time.....she proper loves them.

Caitlyn sleep walks. At my Nans she slept in a bed and she kept sleep walking into random places and then bursting out crying (whilst still asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back