OH MY GOD!!!

amylou86

Reaction score
lola wont leave me alone. she is a proper cling on. whenever i put her down to do something she cries her eyes out and comes crawling to me. its driving me up the wall!! when does this clingy stage stop? its got so bad i keep shouting dead loud at her!! i feel horrible for getting annoyed at her. is this normal ??

Jack is getting really clingy at mo too so totally sympathise :hug:

millie seems to be thru the worst of it i think, she is still a bit clingy but i kinda like it in a way lol makes me feel special hehe! millie stays at my parents every monday nite tho she's away from me for 34 hours from monday mornin to tuesday evenin and on saturday i work so she's away from me then too i think that helps with her separation anxiety a lot. can u try leavin her with someone regularly so she learns that u always come back to her and gets used to it? itll be hard at first. good luck :hug:

hiya
yeah shes stays with the babysitter sometimes once a fortnight or once a week. its just a pain sometimes when i want to get things done :(
oh well.
i know what u mean about liking it though..i did at first!! lol
:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Isaac has moments where he drives me nuts too :lol:
I've found very little will stop him if he wants ME, but sometimes he can be distracted back to his toys, the TV remote, the dog, a music TV channel, so I can get on and make his dinner or have a sandwhich etc Sometimes just picking him up for a fw minutes and giving him lots of loving settles him for a while after. Really hope she calms down for you soon, it is a stage, keep remembering that, it will pass :hug: :hug: :hug: As for the shouting part, talk to someone if you feel upset about it, you're only human and it can get hard, if you feel it's too hard, see your GP/HV, its OK to get support if you need it, they're there for those times :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back