Clingy girl...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
The past few days Ruby has been soooo clingy. She usually is very sociable-she loves everyone and is happy to be held and fed by anyone. The last few days, she screams, and I mean SCREAMS when I am not in the room and either my parents or OHs parents try and feed her. As soon as I hold her, she stops straight away and takes her bottle...both sets of grandparents are taking it personally :rotfl:
Is it just a phase?? Is it normal ths early??

normal hun, they really shouldnt take it personal they have children they should remember lol. Alfie went through a real clingy patch and still does, at the moment he is because he went away from me for 2 days and now i think he thinks im leaving him when i leave the room, babies love their mummies :hug:

Leorah is just the same but at the age Ruby is at it was just when she was teething. Now she is older my HV says its because she sees everyone including her dad (poor DH) as competition for mums attention. I'm not sure if its too early, all babies are different but I know until the last few weeks Leorah would go to anyone as long as she could see me or DH but now she decides on sight whether she will like someone or scream in their face, its so embarrassing when someone just looks at her and she starts to scream like they are the bogeyman :lol: Now she even screams with DH and only want me, its very tiring :roll:

Look on the bright side they must feel completely safe and happy with their mums so at leaast we are all doing a fab job :hug:

yep Louie was exactly the same hun, she is obviously getting to know who the REALLY special people in her life are!

Louie still has days now when he won't go to anyone & i have passed him around from day 1 as my other boy, Josh wouldn't go to anyone for the 1st year :shock: so i was determined never to have another Josh again!!!!

keep trying & just let her cry on them for a few mins & then take her back & reassure her, thats what i would do.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back