Clingy Baby

Fiona

Reaction score
Grace has got very clingy over the last month or so. She has always been a bit fussy about who she went to but once she got to know someone she was quite happy to go to them for a kiss and cuddle.........

but over the last month or so she has got very clingy. Apart from Dh and myself, she doesn't want to go to anyone else ....she is even a bit iffy about going to my brother who she sees regularly and my bestfriend who sees her all the time.

Has anyone else had this. I am a bit worried as I want her to be a confident sociable little girl. My DH is quite shy and consequently spent most of his childhood doing things on his own ...... whereas I am very socilable, have lots of friends and am always out and about.......

just wondering if there is anything I can do to help her become happier with others

Welcome to my world lol :lol:

Keeley's lovely to everyone until they wanna hold her then she screams!

I put it down to her age tho as its about this age they realize they not part of you anymore

But with Grace it could be she's teething? :hug:

I don't have too muc of a prop with this with Dylan but when someone comes in however well he knows them i just let him sit and my lap and look at them from the safety of my lap before letting them have a cuddle

hope things improve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back