climbed a mountain and then OH proposed!

dyscochick

Reaction score
I know this is slightly off topic but just wanted to share the news here as I mostly post in tri1 that having climbed Mt Kinabalu in Borneo (not an easy feat fighting relatively mild MS, and tiredness to start the climb to the summit at 2.30am) OH then proposed at sunrise! It was an amazing experience and one I can't wait to share with LO and tell them that they climbed a mountain before they were born. OH was super patient with me as I was terrified most of the time, but at least I now know why he was sooooo keen for me to reach the summit! :) Needless to say, I'm a very happy bunny :)

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations babe! xx

Wow that's lovely, congratulations! I wondered how you got on with your mountain climb after you posted about going a few weeks back! Sounds like you had a great time!

Well done you and congratulations on the engagement.

Wow that is amazing news dysco! Congratulations on the engagement and climbing a mountain at 2.30 in the morning :shock: xx

That's so lovely! Congrats!!

xxx

Congrats - lovely story :) hope you got some nice pictures of your achievement

aww thats so romantic, Congratulations

Beautiful story so romantic congratulations xxx

Congrats Dysco. Soooo romantic. Can't believe you got up a mountain pregnant! You're like all action hero.

Thanks for your messages girls. It was soo special and we have a lovely panoramic photo of the view from the spot where he proposed. And nabbed a fellow climber to take a photo of us with the ring etc. OH had it planned for a while and is worried that everyone will think he just did it because of LO coming along, I know the truth and thats all that matters. :) it was a tough climb (especially as I'm moderately fit but not really into hill walking/mountain climbing) and was soooo worried I would get altitude sickness, knowing that if I couldn't cope with the altitude, neither would bubs. Luckily it didn't happen, its just taken my legs a few days to get over it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back